1138 6 2015-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Z15 GH4 was working fine for a plenty of flights.

After powering up the System for a new Job last week, the gimbal did'nt initialize and did not move, as there would no power going to the Z15...

Repowered the System and the Z15 also started to initialize - everything looked fine. Then realized a drift of the Horizon to the max. left direction within 20 to 30 sec. (Still everything on the ground)...

This two issues were repeating for about 10 powercicles - either dead or drifting.
Had to Change to a backup System.

Coming home in the evening, connected the Z15 to the Gimbal assistant Software and checked for FW update - YES, new Firmware available!
Made the update to get more issues...

After checking the Forums, I've found other users with similar issues wich could be solved by just a FW downgrade again...

Send DJI the following Support request - guess what? Not one word back...and this is my second Z15 I had to replace on my own expense within the last 10 Month....`!

"request (96085)

Products: Spreading Wings S900

Subject: Z15 GH4 out of control after FW update to 2.4

Message: Hi, I did the update to FW 2.4 and since then the gimbal just does crazy things - if I give a pan Input to left it also rolls to left for example (checked in the Basic tool ao Assistent Software, that really the pan Input Comes in to z15) ...it also starts sometimes to do a short quik move around 1/4 of every axes... also toggeled the mode Switch several times (recognized by Software) but it does NOT enter to Autocalibration as described... MAY YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ACCESS TO FIRMWARE 1.8 - We have a Job to do with this System tomorrow...
Thank you and Kind regards Florian

2015-8-15
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi Heliflo,
Sorry to learn that you meet this problem. Please install a teamviewer, invite me to do the remote control, I would hel p you to downgrade, see if the problem would fade away.
2015-8-18
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-8-18 19:31
Hi Heliflo,
Sorry to learn that you meet this problem. Please install a teamviewer, invite me to do  ...

Hey Candice
So glad to hear from you/DJI - I will do that...
Cheers Florian
2015-8-18
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-8-18 19:31
Hi Heliflo,
Sorry to learn that you meet this problem. Please install a teamviewer, invite me to do  ...

...guess I Need your Partner ID for Team Viewer...?
2015-8-18
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Heliflo Posted at 2015-8-19 01:44
...guess I Need your Partner ID for Team Viewer...?

Hi heliflo, please add my skype candice-zhu(hongkong,China) ,avatar is the same as left.  You make a time, I  would help you downgrade then.My working time 09:00-12:30 ; 14:00-18:00 Beijing time. BTW,  it is I  need your Partner ID to help you downgrade. you don't need mine.
2015-8-18
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-8-19 14:47
Hi heliflo, please add my skype candice-zhu(hongkong,China) ,avatar is the same as left.  You make ...

Hi Candice
Can't find your Avatar in Skype - may be the Avatar is set to "not public" - may be ist easyer if you ad me...

Skypename: Aero Picture

16:00 Bejing time would be great for me - today....

Cheers Flroian
2015-8-18
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Heliflo Posted at 2015-8-19 15:07
Hi Candice
Can't find your Avatar in Skype - may be the Avatar is set to "not public" - may be ist ...

Hi you are already in my list. When you are convenient, please let me know.
2015-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules