DJI mini 3 pro settings
11668 16 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Fisher
lvl.1
Netherlands

In the settings menu I've been looking for the advanced gimbal settings. There is no such thing in my menu. The only thing I see is Gimbal mode and Gimbal Calibration. Am I doing something wrong or do I need an update?

2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. After updating the DJI Fly to the most latest version, the advanced gimbal setting function has been integrated into the "Gain&Expo Tuning" option, you may go to Settings > Control > Gain&Expo Tuning to access your needed settings. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-21
Use props
Drone Fisher
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-21 18:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. After updating the DJI Fly to the most latest version, the advanced gimbal setting function has been integrated into the "Gain&Expo Tuning" option, you may go to Settings > Control > Gain&Expo Tuning to access your needed settings. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Yes, thank you, I've found it. I've got one more question: I'm trying to make some test footage, but the result are poor compared to my old DJI Mavic. I'm filming in 4K 30fps, still the result seems quite blurry. What are the best settings? Is there a sort of auto setting?
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone Fisher Posted at 12-22 05:43
Yes, thank you, I've found it. I've got one more question: I'm trying to make some test footage, but the result are poor compared to my old DJI Mavic. I'm filming in 4K 30fps, still the result seems quite blurry. What are the best settings? Is there a sort of auto setting?

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're glad that you already have found the settings that you are looking for. In addition, can you please send us sample footage showing the issue? You may want to check some tutorials and tips and tricks on Youtube from our fellow DJI Pilots about the best settings base on your needs. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
Drone Fisher
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 03:14
Thank you for keeping us posted and we're glad that you already have found the settings that you are looking for. In addition, can you please send us sample footage showing the issue? You may want to check some tutorials and tips and tricks on Youtube from our fellow DJI Pilots about the best settings base on your needs. Thank you.

Thank you for your help. I'm not able to send you some samples, something to do with the wrong type. I'm sending my Mini3 pro back to the store because I really think thjere is something not right. I've tried all the video settings, but stil the image remaines very foggy.
2022-12-24
Use props
filip1f
New

Serbia

Gimbal mode refers to the way in which the gimbal is operating. There are typically three gimbal modes available on DJI drones:

Follow mode: In this mode, the gimbal will follow the movements of the drone, keeping the camera pointed in the same direction as the drone.

FPV mode: In FPV (first-person view) mode, the gimbal will follow the movements of the remote controller, allowing the operator to control the camera angle and direction.

Free mode: In free mode, the gimbal is not locked to any particular orientation and can be moved freely by the operator using the remote controller.

Gimbal calibration is the process of aligning the gimbal with the drone's body and ensuring that it is functioning properly. This is typically done when setting up a new drone or after making significant changes to the drone's configuration.

To calibrate the gimbal on a DJI Mini 3 Pro, you will need to follow these steps:

Power on the drone and connect it to your phone or tablet using the DJI Fly app.

In the app, go to the "Gimbal" tab and select "Calibrate."

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration process. This may involve moving the gimbal to various positions and holding it steady for a few seconds.

Once the calibration is complete, the app will let you know if it was successful or if any further action is required.

It's important to calibrate the gimbal regularly to ensure that it is functioning properly and providing stable footage. If you notice that your footage is shaking or unstable, it may be a good idea to recalibrate the gimbal.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone Fisher Posted at 12-24 03:59
Thank you for your help. I'm not able to send you some samples, something to do with the wrong type. I'm sending my Mini3 pro back to the store because I really think thjere is something not right. I've tried all the video settings, but stil the image remaines very foggy.

We appreciate your response. Our sincere apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Please let us know if you still need help with your new unit. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-25
Use props
Drone Fisher
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 04:40
We appreciate your response. Our sincere apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Please let us know if you still need help with your new unit. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for all your help and advice. After updating, watching instruction videos and with your help I've managed te make some proper footage. So, after all, there's nothing wrong with the drone, it was merely a change of settings. Once again: thank you all very much.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone Fisher Posted at 12-27 02:15
Thank you for all your help and advice. After updating, watching instruction videos and with your help I've managed te make some proper footage. So, after all, there's nothing wrong with the drone, it was merely a change of settings. Once again: thank you all very much.

Perfect! We are more than happy to know that you already now managed to isolate the issue. Please let us know if you still need help or if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_dhvBlYpCvUzv
New
Flight distance : 4813337 ft
Australia

Hello eveyone,

DJI MINI 3 PRO

Is someone knows if you can get filtered picture from the software when you download the pictures from the remote controler to your phone?
I could do it with DJI MINI 2, when I was dowloading the pictures to my phone the app added a filter to the picture, but with MINI 3 we can't I don't understand why...

Some panoramas are not well done, sometimes the panorama is not well build, like a picture is not well fitted, with MINI 2 There was not this problem but with MINI 3 I have... is someone has any solution about that?

With MNI 3 it is pretty hard to deal with the light, sometimes it is too much bright, sometimes not enought bright, is someone has any solution about that?

If I have to compare with MINI 2 I feel with MINI 3 I have more work to do to make a nice picture or nice video, it should be the opposite isn't it.
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_dhvBlYpCvUzv Posted at 2-2 00:02
Hello eveyone,

DJI MINI 3 PRO

Hi, there.
Thanks for your inquiry.
For your first question, may we confirm whether you are referring to the Enhanced Photo function? If yes, please understand that this function for the DJI Fly app only supports photos taken with DJI Mini and DJI Mini 2. Photos taken with other models are unable to be optimized.
And may we know if your panoramic photo is out of order after being stitched together? If yes, could you please check the following suggestions? And please keep us updated if you have any problems:
1. Please avoid shooting when the wind is strong. While taking a panoramic shot, keep the aircraft still. Please try shooting in an environment without wind and then check if the stitching is still abnormal.
2. Try shooting in an environment without wind after gimbal calibration and IMU calibration.
3. Please format the microSD card or use another mobile phone for shooting. Before formatting the microSD card, please back up the data.
4. Refresh the firmware and try shooting again.
For the third question, could you please send us a related video? Then we can check the details better and reply to you asap.
Thank you again for your support.
2023-2-2
Use props
Alex Eve
New

United Kingdom

where is the gimbal  menu
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex Eve Posted at 6-10 06:18
where is the gimbal  menu

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? May I ask if the model of your drone is Mini 3 Pro? You can refer to the reply on 2# to see if it helps.
2023-6-10
Use props
Alex Eve
New

United Kingdom

where is the gimbal dial on the remote controller
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alex Eve Posted at 6-10 06:29
where is the gimbal dial on the remote controller

Could you please tell us the model of your drone and remote controller? It's RC-N1 or DJI RC? You can also refer to the picture below.
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_dhvBlYpCvUzv
New
Flight distance : 4813337 ft
Australia

djiuser_dhvBlYpCvUzv Posted at 2-2 00:02
Hello eveyone,

DJI MINI 3 PRO

No answer... ?
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, I notice that Natalia has replied to you on 12#. May I ask if you see can that reply?
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules