Bluetooth question
783 5 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

Hello all,

As a new Mini 2 pilot, I wonder if someone can comment on the following question:

When I start up the DJI Fly app on my IPhone, I am asked to turn on Bluetooth in order to access Accessories. Is it necessary to start bluetooth if I don't want or need to transfer files etc? In other words, will the app work fine and the Mini 2 fly aok without the Bluetooth being on?

2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. You may run the DJI Fly app without turning on the Bluetooth as this only requires when you perform the QuickTransfer feature on the DJI Fly app. It is also recommended to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device to improve signal reception. The message that you receive might be permission from the app during the installation. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-21
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-21 20:35
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. You may run the DJI Fly app without turning on the Bluetooth as this only requires when you perform the QuickTransfer feature on the DJI Fly app. It is also recommended to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device to improve signal reception. The message that you receive might be permission from the app during the installation. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks DJI Paladin, that clarifies it nicely for me.
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GT2022 Posted at 12-21 22:49
Thanks DJI Paladin, that clarifies it nicely for me.

You are very much welcome. We're glad that this information clarifies your query. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support!
2022-12-23
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 02:46
You are very much welcome. We're glad that this information clarifies your query. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support!

Yes Paladin, I have been very impressed with the forum and its user participation is very good indeed. The kind of thing I think is a real asset in product marketing, development and support.
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GT2022 Posted at 12-23 05:07
Yes Paladin, I have been very impressed with the forum and its user participation is very good indeed. The kind of thing I think is a real asset in product marketing, development and support.

We really appreciate your feedback on our community. I agree, a lot of professional Pilots and members here share their expertise with others also we always valued feedback from our customers to ensure that we provide the best customer service. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying!
2022-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules