Mavic 3 Classic no remote
1459 6 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MHM
Second Officer

United States

When will DJI release the Mavic 3 classic with no remote.  
2022-12-21
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You mean this? https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-classic?vid=125151
2022-12-21
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Yes the drone only…. They show it in their store but you can not buy it yet.
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, MHM. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that we have the DJI Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only) on our DJI Official Online Store. Regarding its availability, there is no confirmation as of yet. You may opt to reserve one and get a "Reservation Reminder" in your email once it becomes available. You may refer to the link posted by Mobilehomer above for reference. Alternatively, you may also check our affiliated Retail Stores near you and check for availability. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2022-12-21
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Thank you Tony, I always buy my DJI drones from Best Buy because They give me a 60 days return policy.  If anything is wrong with the drone or if I decide it’s just not for me I can return the drone with no questions asked. Plus I get 12 months interest free financing.  
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MHM Posted at 12-21 20:12
Thank you Tony, I always buy my DJI drones from Best Buy because They give me a 60 days return policy.  If anything is wrong with the drone or if I decide it’s just not for me I can return the drone with no questions asked. Plus I get 12 months interest free financing.

You're very welcome! We understand your preference. We hope that BestBuy will have them available sooner. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Keep safe.
2022-12-21
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Why DJI are you holding back on releasing the classic (Drone Only) .......
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules