DJI flight Simulator crashes when using it on a Android
2579 7 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImportError
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47343 ft
United Kingdom

Whenever I try to connect my DJI FPV Googles to the phone using the DJI flight simulator it crashes the App and my FPV goggles seem to go to a black screen and go non-responsive.
Is this a known bug on Android?
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, ImportError. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. May we ask what specific drone you are using? If you are using the DJI FPV drone, we recommend using the DJI Virtual Flight app, and you may install it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight). If the same issue persists, kindly confirm the mobile phone model that you are using. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2022-12-22
Use props
ImportError
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47343 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-22 03:56
Hi, ImportError. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. May we ask what specific drone you are using? If you are using the DJI FPV drone, we recommend using the DJI Virtual Flight app, and you may install it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight). If the same issue persists, kindly confirm the mobile phone model that you are using. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.

Hey Tony, Thank you for your fast reply! I really appreciate it .
I do use the DJI FPV Drone and have tried to reinstall/ clear cache and reset the app but none of it seems to properly work sadly enough.

I currently use a Galaxy S22+ with Android version 13 /  Kernel 5.10.66

Let me know if  I can provide more information on this!
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ImportError Posted at 12-22 04:04
Hey Tony, Thank you for your fast reply! I really appreciate it .
I do use the DJI FPV Drone and have tried to reinstall/ clear cache and reset the app but none of it seems to properly work sadly enough.

You're very welcome and thank you for the added details. To further investigate, we need to collect the App log. Kindly check your inbox. We send you a PM to maintain security. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Uhd0d2wNidlS
New

Portugal

I have the same issue and the same phone. Opening the app immediately closes with no messages or error.

Did you solve this issue?

Thanks
2023-2-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

The app is not that stable on android, it runs perfect on PC, that's why it would be perfect if we could connect the goggles to PC and fly with the Goggles in the simulator just like on mobile!!!!
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_E0lYK5ZGR1k1
New

Australia

I'm having the same issues in my sanding S23FE. Brand new phone. Was working fine on my previous phone s21.
When I plug my phone into the dji flight Sim app, it closes with no msg and the goggles go black. How do I fix this problem?
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_E0lYK5ZGR1k1 Posted at 11-14 14:11
I'm having the same issues in my sanding S23FE. Brand new phone. Was working fine on my previous phone s21.
When I plug my phone into the dji flight Sim app, it closes with no msg and the goggles go black. How do I fix this problem?

Hi there. A possible reason is that the mobile device is not compatible. You can try reinstalling the app from the DJI website ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight ). If the issue still persists, please try using a different device.
Here is a list of recommended devices that were tested and proven to work with the app for your reference:
We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules