A question to the forum moderator(s)
524 6 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

I recently purchased an Mini 2 combo. Whilst I understood that the product had been out about two years or more, there was nothing that I could see that would imply I would be buying an obsolete product. Indeed, the forum has it seems, many happy users of the Mini 2. That said, I am somewhat disappointed to see from the main headings esp. under Products, that there seems to be no explicit mention of the Mini 2. From my point-of-view, it would be more reassuring if indeed such a mention was provided as this would support the notion that whilst the 2 is perhaps no longer the promoted product in some markets, it nevertheless, remains a very viable solution for many. I decided to join the forum in order to learn and be kept informed of developments for the product I purchased and again, more visible presence on the forum of the Mini 2 would be appreciated. Perhaps I am missing something in the structure of the forum but again, looking at "Products" yields no specific mention of the Mini 2.

2022-12-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a whole section on the Mini 2.  Go to the Products Tab, click on Mavic, and then you'll see a tab for the DJI Mini 2.  

In case you still can't find it here is a direct link.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=766

2022-12-22
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-22 03:57
There is a whole section on the Mini 2.  Go to the Products Tab, click on Mavic, and then you'll see a tab for the DJI Mini 2.  

In case you still can't find it here is a direct link.

Ah thanks for that DowntownRDB. I suppose they can't have a primary heading for every device eh? Anyway, now I know how to get the (most) relevant material for my drone.
2022-12-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

GT2022 Posted at 12-22 04:53
Ah thanks for that DowntownRDB. I suppose they can't have a primary heading for every device eh? Anyway, now I know how to get the (most) relevant material for my drone.

You're very welcome GT2022.  Enjoy your Mini 2 as it is truly a beast for its size.

Happy Holidays!
2022-12-22
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-22 06:00
You're very welcome GT2022.  Enjoy your Mini 2 as it is truly a beast for its size.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks DowntownRDB,

And all the best to you too. Yes, I can't wait to get out there with the Mini. Such a busy time of the year so other things have stopped me getting my first flight done yet but I've used what little spare time I've got to fully research the product so when I do get to fly, there will be little excuse if anything goes wrong. I am pretty optimistic that all will go smoothly and this forum is a real gem as it certainly helps a newbie like myself to feel more comfortable.
2022-12-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

GT2022 Posted at 12-22 18:48
Thanks DowntownRDB,

And all the best to you too. Yes, I can't wait to get out there with the Mini. Such a busy time of the year so other things have stopped me getting my first flight done yet but I've used what little spare time I've got to fully research the product so when I do get to fly, there will be little excuse if anything goes wrong. I am pretty optimistic that all will go smoothly and this forum is a real gem as it certainly helps a newbie like myself to feel more comfortable.

You're very welcome.

I have no doubt you'll master the Mini 2 in short order.  Best advice I can give is to read the User's Manual thoroughly and start flying in an open area where you can become thoroughly familiar with the controls.  Put it through all the control stick positions and get a good feel for it and you'll have fun flying.  
2022-12-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely not obsolete,  still in the product line up and it just got a firmware update a few days ago.
2022-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules