avata in fcc but still poor range
2978 6 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Tbsoa1HE270B
lvl.2
Italy

i have swiched my avata in fcc mode but i still have 350mt as distance after that i start to have disconnections and bad images

it's happened two time in two different place with ANY KIND OF OBJECTS between us.

antennas raised

when happen i can see HD levels around 2

seems that i'm in fcc, (i can see from the number of channels) but seems that i'm not on 2w power transimssion
2022-12-22
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What camera and color settings do you have?

see this topic:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=281730
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_Tbsoa1HE270B
lvl.2
Italy

i'm using 4k 60fps cinelike
thanks for the link didint expect it was due to camera settngs

thanks
2022-12-23
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

you're welcome ;)

i hope DJI fixes this, because the camera settings should not have any influence on the range etc.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Tbsoa1HE270B
lvl.2
Italy

BadBert Posted at 12-23 02:35
you're welcome ;)

i hope DJI fixes this, because the camera settings should not have any influence on the range etc.

i totally agree with you especially because 4k 60f cinelike is EXACTLY the pro settings that everyone use and push us ti buy this aircraft
2022-12-23
Use props
fans03357b8a
lvl.1

Venezuela

DJI any solution to this? I have my new Avata, RC controller and goggles V2 with new firmware, USA fcc flying open fields, no obstacles, no trees, no transmission lines or any other interference and loosing video signal at 300m - 400m away. Disappointed and waiting for DJI's useful answers.
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans03357b8a Posted at 9-24 06:20
DJI any solution to this? I have my new Avata, RC controller and goggles V2 with new firmware, USA fcc flying open fields, no obstacles, no trees, no transmission lines or any other interference and loosing video signal at 300m - 400m away. Disappointed and waiting for DJI's useful answers.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the notes and see if it will help? Thank you very much:
1. Please make sure that the image transmission band is set to auto mode or 40 MHz to obtain the best image transmission signal.
2. Check the position of the remote controller. Point the remote control in the direction of the aircraft to reduce the communication distance.  Please make sure the goggles antenna is well mounted and unfolded, and check whether the goggles antenna is damaged. If it is damaged, it needs to be replaced.
3. Make sure there is no obstacle between the remote controller and the aircraft, and not flying with your back to the aircraft.
4. The radio signal will attenuate during airborne transmission. A common roadside tree crown can attenuate the signal by about half of the image transmission distance. Dense trees or a reinforced concrete wall can attenuate the signal by about 1/32 of the image transmission distance. Hence, please check the surrounding flight environment to eliminate signal attenuation due to blockage as much as possible. Or try flying on a different location
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules