Adding second drone recommendations.
716 3 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi all. I own the Mavic 3 and love it. However because of its size and weight I rarely take it on day trips or hiking because of all the camera gear and lenses I carry. So I want to add a second drone. Been going back and forth between the Mini 3 Pro and Air 2s. Use to own the Air 2s and it was a favorite of mine because of how stable it was in flight. The camera was awesome as well. Pretty easy to pack and carry with me as well. I just bought the Mini 3 Pro and talk about light weight and small! However I worry about overheating while in use and wind tollerance. Not to mention build quality. The video qaulity is pretty darn good though. If you own the Mavic 3 which drone would you go with? I just bought the Mini 3 Pro and can return it for the Air 2s which happens to be on sale right now. Thanks
2022-12-22
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini 3 Pro is the right choice for a second drone.

I have the Air2s and it’s great, but the relaxed rules on the weight of the Mini is why it’s a better second option.
2022-12-22
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

CloudVisual Posted at 12-22 11:00
Mini 3 Pro is the right choice for a second drone.

I have the Air2s and it’s great, but the relaxed rules on the weight of the Mini is why it’s a better second option.

in america, there are no relaxed rules for the op but still, the mini 3 pro is a better choice.
2022-12-22
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks guys. After going out with the Mini 3 Pro today I am sold. Carried it in my camera bag where I normally put an 85mm lens. Went to the lake and did some over the water flying and tried the active track and it performed great. I had it out of my bag and flying in no time. It flew very stable and did everything it was supposed to do and did it very well. So I agree and will keep the Mini as a second drone.
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules