FPV Goggles 2 - Comfort Issue
282 1 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colesb01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515 ft
United Kingdom

I bought these a couple of days ago after reading almost universally great revues and I'm having real trouble getting them to sit comfortably. I can get the opics right but it sits horribly on the bridge of my nose and they seem to be made for people with incredibly wide heads...

Is there a decent aftermaket solution for this yet? I've ordered what seems to be the only viable option AliExpress option out there at the moment so will report back if that solves the issue, but I'm surprised DJI doesn't ship it with or at least have the option to purchase alternative pads to help a better fit.

2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for the trouble. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. We have the DJI Goggles 2 Foam Padding on our store website however, it shows that it is now out of stock. If this suits your needs, you may place your email to "In Stock Reminder" for you to be notified whenever the said accessory is now available. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules