DJI Mini 3 Pro - No indicator Lights After Update
4485 33 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adarkone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 707454 ft
United States

After updating firmware today (22 December 2022) no indicator lights once drone took off, totally dark.  Any suggusting would be helpful.  Let me thank you in advance.
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer? You may download the said software below. In addition, does the light go off when recording or even when you not recording a video? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-12-22
Use props
Adarkone
lvl.1
United States

Was recording at the time I lost lights.  Learned later that drone goes dark, even at night, when recording
2022-12-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Were you recording the flight?   When you start filming the lights are disabled.  
2022-12-25
Use props
Adarkone
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-25 01:57
Were you recording the flight?   When you start filming the lights are disabled.

Daflys,  Happy Holidays.  Thanks for reply.  Is it possible to keep lights on despite recording?
2022-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Adarkone Posted at 12-25 05:41
Daflys,  Happy Holidays.  Thanks for reply.  Is it possible to keep lights on despite recording?

Not on the Mini3.  On older drones like the Mavic 2 it was an option to be able to turn them on off at.

Happy holidays to you too.
2022-12-26
Use props
Air Blue Thunder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1139239 ft
United States

Same as mine, When I started to record status indicators are off. .
Aircraft Firmware 01,00,0459
Rd firmware 01,02,0200
Fry safe Data
App static safety data 01,00,01,28
Aircraft static safety data 01, 00,01,28

And, vision systems problems
Forward and Backward aren’t working.
Downward is working

Does anybody knows how to fix it.?
I'm thinking about factory reset mini 3 pro and RC , because first day was works great, after updated firmware not working properly.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Blue Thunder Posted at 12-31 22:10
Rd firmware 01,02,0200

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Status Indicators (front arm LEDs) will turn off when recording. May we know did you turn the Obstacles Avoidance Action to Off?
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Air Blue Thunder Posted at 12-31 22:10
Rd firmware 01,02,0200

Hi there, please note that the front arm LEDs will automatically turn off when the DJI Mini 3 Pro is recording. As for the vision system issue, please check if the Obstacle Avoidance Action is set to off.
2022-12-31
Use props
Air Blue Thunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-12-31 23:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Status Indicators (front arm LEDs) will turn off when recording. May we know did you turn the Obstacles Avoidance Action to Off?

Hello, Thank you for response.
Obstacle Avoidance Action setting is “Brake” or “ Bypass” but I never use Bypass yet . And N mode or C mode,
When I click on the vision Sensors icon “ Normal Vision  Sensors “ But actually Not Normal and Red icon color.
2023-1-1
Use props
Air Blue Thunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-12-31 23:19
Hi there, please note that the front arm LEDs will automatically turn off when the DJI Mini 3 Pro is recording. As for the vision system issue, please check if the Obstacle Avoidance Action is set to off.

Hi. Yes when I recorded green led goes off.
Vision sensor I never off,
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Blue Thunder Wolf Posted at 1-1 08:36
Hello, Thank you for response.
Obstacle Avoidance Action setting is “Brake” or “ Bypass” but I never use Bypass yet . And N mode or C mode,
When I click on the vision Sensors icon “ Normal Vision  Sensors “ But actually Not Normal and Red icon color.

May we confirm whether this error message happens whenever the aircraft take off or not?
2023-1-1
Use props
Air Blue Thunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 18:45
May we confirm whether this error message happens whenever the aircraft take off or not?

Yes, take off. During flying.No error message appears on, When I got mini 3pro few days ago and Rain for few days, I started flying indoors, but first day was vision censers was works good, then next day was not working, anyway I went to the park today, it was very windy around 18mph plus gusty wind, not for bigger flying conditions ,  if I can fly for tomorrow I’ll update it
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Blue Thunder Wolf Posted at 1-1 19:29
Yes, take off. During flying.No error message appears on, When I got mini 3pro few days ago and Rain for few days, I started flying indoors, but first day was vision censers was works good, then next day was not working, anyway I went to the park today, it was very windy around 18mph plus gusty wind, not for bigger flying conditions ,  if I can fly for tomorrow I’ll update it

If you mean the error code 180059, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.
2023-1-1
Use props
Air Blue Thunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 23:18
If you mean the error code 180059, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.

It was working for vision censers. I went to the park just today, When I took off the ground vision icon was become white and I tested all maneuver.

PS: How about LED things. Will it be fixed the next firmware update?

Thank you
2023-1-2
Use props
Air Blue Thunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 23:18
If you mean the error code 180059, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.

It was working for vision censers. I went to the park just today, When I took off the ground vision icon was become white and I tested all maneuver.

2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Blue Thunder Wolf Posted at 1-2 12:07

Thanks for your reply. After confirmation, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Status Indicators (front arm LEDs) will turn off when recording. Because the Mini 3 Pro only has two indicator lights and according to the regulations, we can not offer a switch for the indicator lights.
2023-1-4
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Active Track . When I wanted use Active Track, It doesn't appear icons on the bottom of RC  Does anybody knows?won't apper "Trace" " Parrallel"
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-17 18:54
Active Track . When I wanted use Active Track, It doesn't appear icons on the bottom of RC  Does anybody knows?won't apper "Trace" " Parrallel"

Hi, there. You can try to select Active Track and see if there are any options.
If not, please send us a related photo when you select the target or send us a related video so that we can check the details better.
Thanks in advance.
1.png
2023-1-18
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for responding. Yes that’s icons . It was my settings problem.Yes it's appear right now.

I want to know how to disappear that icons?

Also when I took a screenshots I don’t see on Aircraft Album, I checked it many times , but not appear on
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-18 09:00
Thank you for responding. Yes that’s icons . It was my settings problem.Yes it's appear right now.

I want to know how to disappear that icons?

Do you mean you want to exit Active Track or anything else?
May we know the screenshot is taken in the app by pressing shutter button or the screenshot function on the mobile device?
2023-1-19
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Yes, I want to exit Active Track.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-19 10:28
Yes, I want to exit Active Track.

You may just click the folk symbol to exit the Active Track.

2023-1-20
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. I I gradually came to understand

Another questions

Although it is a record screen ,  how to RC Micro SD Card instead of RC internal storage
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-23 12:39
Thank you. I I gradually came to understand

Another questions

May we know if you want to move the screen recording to an SD card instead of internal storage?
2023-1-24
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Yes, that’s I want to do it.
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-24 09:33
Yes, that’s I want to do it.

DJI RC does not have internal storage for customer use. After you insert a microSD card, they can take screenshots, record videos, and save cached videos. These will be saved in the microSD card. If the microSD card is not inserted, these functions cannot be used. Thus, you don't have to change the storage path of DJI RC.
2023-1-24
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

It’s interested and wired. I inserted micro SD Card in the RC. Offline Maps goes to micro SD Card. Record videos goes to internal storage.
2023-1-25
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

It was certainly in the external micro SD card, but I was able to see some processes by clicking the internal memory. is this a bug?

Also, when removing the external micro SD card, it is difficult to remove it without using a prick.it doesn't  pop up
IMG_20230130_134059.jpg
IMG_20230130_134114.jpg
IMG_20230130_134123.jpg
IMG_20230130_134129.jpg
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-30 13:54
It was certainly in the external micro SD card, but I was able to see some processes by clicking the internal memory. is this a bug?

Also, when removing the external micro SD card, it is difficult to remove it without using a prick.it doesn't  pop up

How about removing the SD card, can you still see those?
Please use your finger nail to push the SD card until you hear a click, the SD card will pop out.
2023-1-31
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

Yes, I can see on an external micro SD Card.
When I installed the micro SD Card , push it in with my fingernail,  However, when removing it, it does not come out automatically even when I push it with my fingernail.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 1-31 14:48
Yes, I can see on an external micro SD Card.
When I installed the micro SD Card , push it in with my fingernail,  However, when removing it, it does not come out automatically even when I push it with my fingernail.

May we have a short video of it? When you press the SD card in, the SD card will pop out of the slot a bit.
2023-1-31
Use props
Air BlueThunder Wolf
lvl.2
United States

It was pop up today. But, last time was not pop up. I'll see how it goes for a while.
Because, I had bad experience sometimes it doesn't pop up on my cell phone .

The strange thing is that the screen record is in the external micro SD card ,Why would I look at it from internal memory?
I wonder.
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Air BlueThunder Wolf Posted at 2-2 21:01
It was pop up today. But, last time was not pop up. I'll see how it goes for a while.
Because, I had bad experience sometimes it doesn't pop up on my cell phone .

As we explained above, DJI RC does not have internal storage for customer use. Only after you insert a microSD card, you can take screenshots, record videos, and save cached videos. Therefore, these will be saved on the microSD card.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules