DJI action 2 cannot connect to mimo, connection failed.
4542 5 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

Good morning,

I cannot connect my DJI action 2 to mimo.
I click connect nothing happens
Connection failed
I tried to reset wireless connection
Changed frequency
Its not connecting

Would appreciate some help
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue persists?

1. Please confirm if you are using an iOS or Android mobile device. Can you please try to reset the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DJI Mimo, and the unit (DJI Action 2) and try again then check?

2. Please make sure that DJI Mimo app has been updated to the latest version.

3. Reset the connection on the Osmo DJI Action 2: Go to System Settings - Wireless Connection, and reset the connection (Reset all connections and Wi-Fi passwords).

4. Go to DJI Action 2- Wireless Connection - Wireless Information and stay on the page, as shown below:

5. Open the mobile phone Settings- Wi-Fi List and connect to the Wi-Fi signal started with Osmo Action.
Please note: If the mobile phone supports WLAN+/WLAN Assistant, disable the WLAN+/WLAN Assistant to prevent the mobile phone system from switching to Wi-Fi automatically.
6. Manually modify the IP address. Launch the DJI Mimo. After the device is identified, go to Camera View.

Please keep us posted after the troubleshooting you perform on the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

Something i do not understand if you connect to the DJI WIfi, how you suppose to update your firmware? Since you will be offline
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi Posted at 2022-12-22 19:15
Something i do not understand if you connect to the DJI WIfi, how you suppose to update your firmware? Since you will be offline

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. The DJI Mimo app will send push messages automatically about new firmware available. Follow the prompts to complete the update process. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Andyaposs Adventures
New

United Kingdom

How do I check app is up to date.
I cannot use Playstore which usually updates, my apps.
and had to scan code to access app.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andyaposs Adventures Posted at 5-20 08:27
How do I check app is up to date.
I cannot use Playstore which usually updates, my apps.
and had to scan code to access app.

Hi there. To check the current app version of the app, go to Profile>Settings. You may install the current version from this link. Please reach us back here should you have further concerns.
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules