763 3 2022-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EwJbcZSwCn6E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191558 ft
New Zealand

Hey team,
Everytime I start my Mini2se I have navigation error message and have to restart drone. 3 or 4 times before it will take off. Occasionally, once it takes off it goes out of control. It climbs to about 200 mtrs then descends to ground slamming into the ground. I've  recalibrated everything, updated firmware etc.
Anyone else have this issue?
Any way to fix? Cheers.
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience, please try the following: calibrate the IMU and compass in an environment without strong magnetic interference, refresh the firmware, and restart the aircraft to see if the error is still reported. In addition, could you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_EwJbcZSwCn6E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191558 ft
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 18:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience, please try the following: calibrate the IMU and compass in an environment without strong magnetic interference, refresh the firmware, and restart the aircraft to see if the error is still reported. In addition, could you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have done all the calibrations and restarts several times. The first time the craft went "uncontrollable " it landed very hard on the grass. It bounced and then flipped onto its back. It cracked the camera lens but not to affect pics or videos. It also loosend the back or top cover. Ever since then it keeps doing the same thing about every 3-5 flights.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_EwJbcZSwCn6E Posted at 12-25 09:25
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have done all the calibrations and restarts several times. The first time the craft went "uncontrollable " it landed very hard on the grass. It bounced and then flipped onto its back. It cracked the camera lens but not to affect pics or videos. It also loosend the back or top cover. Ever since then it keeps doing the same thing about every 3-5 flights.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules