Dji mini 2 40011 gimbal calibration error help!!!
7756 9 2022-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_owp4kRhtyFam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 778589 ft
Netherlands

I turned on my dji mini 2 after 1 month today and I suddenly saw a message with error 40011 gimbal calibration.  i never crashed or dropped the drone.  the camera also makes a beeping sound, otherwise I don't see anything after sometimes a movement in the camera that I've never had before.  does anyone have this or know how to get rid of it.
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try the following troubleshooting steps below then check if the issue persists.

1. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, update the app to the latest version.
2. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on. If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.
3. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft (if any). Go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.
4. Please try to use a different mobile device and install the DJI Fly app and see if the issue persists.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
jmulz07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3671 ft
Ireland

Hello I had a simmalr issue I fixed it by updating the firmware and restarting the drone hope this helps.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jmulz07 Posted at 12-24 05:47
Hello I had a simmalr issue I fixed it by updating the firmware and restarting the drone hope this helps.

Hello there. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experience and we appreciate you also for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you perform. Should you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_NUhcD4a9sSFd
lvl.1

Cambodia

I have see this guy fix error 40011 on DJI mini 2 but he using calibration firmware to flash the drone and then it able to remove the error after calibration. On YouTube: DJI MINI 2 Replace Gimbal and FIX ERROR 40011
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_XLjulqJh5btB
New

Poland

Niestety też mojego DJI mini 2 dopadł error 40011 . Nic nie pomaga. Stało się to po aktualizacji. Dzisiaj DJI Fly nie łączy się z mini 2 ( android i IOS )  zdążyłem zrobić screen wczoraj a dzisiaj już cisza. Czy muszę wysłać do serwisu ? Czy czekać na updated ?
Screenshot_2023-02-28-11-09-41-592.jpeg
2023-3-1
Use props
djiuser_XLjulqJh5btB
New

Poland

Niestety też mojego DJI mini 2 dopadł error 40011 . Nic nie pomaga. Stało się to po aktualizacji. Dzisiaj DJI Fly nie łączy się z mini 2 ( android i IOS )  zdążyłem zrobić screen wczoraj a dzisiaj już cisza. Czy muszę wysłać do serwisu ? Czy czekać na updated ?
Screenshot_2023-02-28-11-09-41-592.jpeg
Screenshot_2023-02-28-11-09-05-014.jpeg
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_XLjulqJh5btB Posted at 3-1 10:01

Hi, there.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
May we know if you tried all the steps on floor #2 already?
If yes and if you still meet this problem, it is recommended to send us your product for a further check.
Here is the link to submit a case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Thanks for your support.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJISolution
lvl.1

Cambodia

Error 40011 and 40021 happen when you change gimbal. To fix it, you need special firmware that allow you to calibrate the gimbal to remove the error. Telegram me for more information: t.me/djisolution
2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_TNrLlTJ66UqH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJISolution Posted at 2023-3-21 18:33
Error 40011 and 40021 happen when you change gimbal. To fix it, you need special firmware that allow you to calibrate the gimbal to remove the error. Telegram me for more information: t.me/djisolution

Hi could you tell me what is the best way to calibrate gimbal after replace the motherboard on DJI mini 2 thsnks
1-21 06:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules