Question for DJI
944 5 2022-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Hi DJI. Maybe someone explains to us why DJI makes it so hard for us consumers who already paid so much for these drones. When it comes to doing a repair by ourselves we are stuck with no choice other than sending you the drones for repairs.  We all know you are so clogged with so many repairs and its takes months to repair a drone for us. Why do you not make it easy for us to do some common repairs? For example, I have 2 Air 2 S with bad gimbals and I bought new complete cameras to replace the bad ones but when I put them in, they will not initialize correctly and stop in some wired positions. I know on youtube are some ways to calibrate these gimbals via some cmd commands but even after that, the errors start to flood the screen on the Flyapp. How much business you will lose to let us do this calibrating job when I already pay a fortune for a replacement camera? In this way, we can take some weight off your shoulders. Why is so hard? We are loyal to you and we buy stuff from you every time you come with something new. Now I see you make it way harder for us and we take notice of all these problems you create for us. It will be no problem if you have a speedy service but when it takes months to do a repair that is not really pleasant. I guess I am talking in the name of many here. Please make it easier for us. ( I doubt someone will take notice from DJI but it is worth the try. )

2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We totally understand and respect your skills however, we do not recommend doing a DIY repair on the unit as we cannot guarantee that this will work as expected. If you are having issues with the unit, you may request a repair service using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-23
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 18:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We totally understand and respect your skills however, we do not recommend doing a DIY repair on the unit as we cannot guarantee that this will work as expected. If you are having issues with the unit, you may request a repair service using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I requested it 2 days ago and I have confirmation was sent but never got a ticket or a reply to my inquiry. I repair DJI drones for more the 8 years and I never enquired about so many difficulties as now. More and more frustrating things. Why do you think only you at the service center can fix things? I know why but I don't want to say it here.
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Georgero Posted at 12-23 18:27
I requested it 2 days ago and I have confirmation was sent but never got a ticket or a reply to my inquiry. I repair DJI drones for more the 8 years and I never enquired about so many difficulties as now. More and more frustrating things. Why do you think only you at the service center can fix things? I know why but I don't want to say it here.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will check this problem asap.
2022-12-23
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-23 18:29
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will ask the team to check your email asap.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. I was thinking to file again a request after the holidays.
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Georgero Posted at 12-23 18:44
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. I was thinking to file again a request after the holidays.

Hi, thanks for your update!
We also have sent you a PM to confirm the details with you, could you please have a look when you are free?
And Merry Christmas to you as well!
Thank you for your understanding again.
2022-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules