Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are there thermal settings like brightness, contrast, emissivity?
880 5 2022-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

I'm looking at all these thermal drones & have a few questions about the Mavic 3T.

Are there extensive settings for the thermal camera like brightness, contrast, emissivity, detail enhancement?

I see there is no red hot color pallette, so is that TINT one similar? This would be used to instantly and definitively find and then identify a lifeform.

There's either inaccurate info or NO info on a few things on this 3T version.

Is this correct? Thanks for the help!

2022-12-23
Use props
RMKHFD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25925 ft
United States

Tint has been pretty good to me for spotting people
2022-12-27
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
United States

RMKHFD Posted at 2022-12-27 12:15
Tint has been pretty good to me for spotting people

Well now that I own a Mavic 3T, I EASILY found all of my answers. Which leads me to believe that no one knows jack about this drone or thermal usage.
2023-3-8
Use props
huhofer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267493 ft

Switzerland

I have the Impression that today the very expensive H20T has exactly the same IR View as the M3T. Before a big Update ~2022/23 also before Launch M3T- the IR View of the H20T was lots better
in diificult Environment conditions to SAR, at least baby dear. Ist there a possibility or experience which are  the best settings for SAR baby deer with the M3T?
3-5 11:59
Use props
huhofer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267493 ft

Switzerland

What we are searching..
3-5 12:01
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
United States

huhofer Posted at 3-5 11:59
I have the Impression that today the very expensive H20T has exactly the same IR View as the M3T. Before a big Update ~2022/23 also before Launch M3T- the IR View of the H20T was lots better
in diificult Environment conditions to SAR, at least baby dear. Ist there a possibility or experience which are  the best settings for SAR baby deer with the M3T?

You want very high contrast settings. Also turn down that sky setting.

High contrast settings are best for finding lifeforms. White hot palette/polarity will be the best for this thermal camera. Unfortunately they don’t have a good red hot palette, but at least the white hot is better than anything FLIR makes.
3-5 15:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules