1016 19 2022-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As my wife is working Christmas Day we celebrated it today. My present from her - Mavic 3 and RC Pro. I must be the unluckiest person on the planet. The spare sticks were missing from the RC Pro and the main camera does not work. No display at all and selecting the 7x camera which does work and going back brings on the main camera which stutters and freezes. Firmware was all updated and then refreshed through DJI Assistant. case created, but with holidays I will not see it for a while. Disappointing for a brand new drone that has never flown.
2022-12-24
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Disappointing, check every pocket in the combo bag for sticks. May not help but worth checking. I would refresh again  you should be able to get the drone working “All Cameras” you can also set it up with Your air 2 remote until you get more sticks. I would advise getting an extra set of sticks as they are easy to lose.
Hope you get sorted soon.
2022-12-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Hallmark007. I hope you have a great Xmas. The RC Pro was bought on its own. I will try what you said. I have a M3 Cine which went flawlessly, which is making this one more annoying lol. I hope you continue to get your fantastic shots in 2023!
2022-12-24
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

The unluckiest person wouldn’t have gotten such a great gift.  
2022-12-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oracle Miata Posted at 12-24 05:52
The unluckiest person wouldn’t have gotten such a great gift.

Totally agree Oracle Miata! My adoring wife has supported my model flying hobby for 40 years. Got my first RC plane from her Christmas 1982!
2022-12-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is an excellent gift from the wife!  You married well!!

Bummer about things, but it does happen.  You said no "spare" sticks, but did it at least have some sticks with it?  I noticed on the Mavic 3E that they no longer included an extra set of sticks with that model, believe me I looked.

Anyways, you will have many great times flying once you get it all sorted!!!  
2022-12-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TonyPHX Posted at 12-24 07:31

Bummer about things, but it does happen.  You said no "spare" sticks, but did it at least have some sticks with it?  I noticed on the Mavic 3E that they no longer included an extra set of sticks with that model, believe me I looked.

Thank you TonyPHX. Have a great Christmas. Iain
2022-12-24
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 12-24 07:31

Bummer about things, but it does happen.  You said no "spare" sticks, but did it at least have some sticks with it?  I noticed on the Mavic 3E that they no longer included an extra set of sticks with that model, believe me I looked.

My RC Pro which I bought standalone also didn't come with an extra set of "spare" sticks
2022-12-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkey007 Posted at 12-24 12:27
My RC Pro which I bought standalone also didn't come with an extra set of "spare" sticks

Thanks Monkey007. Maybe they don’t supply them anymore but it does say they are included in the description. Have a great Christmas. Iain
2022-12-24
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I am having trouble remembering if my Mavic 3 Cine fly more package with RC Pro came with extra sticks , but it seems it's becoming a trend to not include chargers and accessories, i.e. Apple new phones now ship without a plug in charger, they include a cable , but not the actual charger that plugs into the wall. It might be the same trend for being more green.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mullheliflier. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to the camera of your Mavic 3 drone. Hopefully, you will receive the drone as fast as possible so that you can enjoy flying it already. Moreover, for the DJI RC Pro may we ask where did you purchase it? Normally, the DJI RC Pro that is purchased separately doesn't have spare joysticks but if you would like to purchase one you may get it from this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... -v2&position=1. Thank you for your kind understanding. Happy Holidays!
2022-12-25
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 03:19
Hi, Mullheliflier. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to the camera of your Mavic 3 drone. Hopefully, you will receive the drone as fast as possible so that you can enjoy flying it already. Moreover, for the DJI RC Pro may we ask where did you purchase it? Normally, the DJI RC Pro that is purchased separately doesn't have spare joysticks but if you would like to purchase one you may get it from this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-rc-pro-control-sticks?from=search-result-v2&position=1. Thank you for your kind understanding. Happy Holidays!

Thank you DJI Gamora. I bought the RC Pro from Heliguy in the UK. The one with my Mavic 3 Cine came with extra sticks, so that was maybe part of that kit. I hope you all at DJI have a good Christmas. Iain
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mullheliflier Posted at 12-25 03:50
Thank you DJI Gamora. I bought the RC Pro from Heliguy in the UK. The one with my Mavic 3 Cine came with extra sticks, so that was maybe part of that kit. I hope you all at DJI have a good Christmas. Iain

Hi, Mullheliflier. Yes, some kit like fly more combo and premium combo has spare joysticks for DJI RC Pro but the stand-alone RC Pro package doesn't have a spare one. Hope this helps. Have a joyful Christmas as well with your admirable wife!
2022-12-25
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 05:45
Hi, Mullheliflier. Yes, some kit like fly more combo and premium combo has spare joysticks for DJI RC Pro but the stand-alone RC Pro package doesn't have a spare one. Hope this helps. Have a joyful Christmas as well with your admirable wife!

Hi Gamora. I did not take Care Refresh as the Mavic is not working out of the box. If this one is returned it will be after 48 hours when I get it back. Will I still be able to take out Care Refresh when it or a replacement is sent? Thanks, Iain
2022-12-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The replacement will need activating and will have its own 48hr window.

Even if it didn't you can get care refresh outside the 48hr window but have to jump through a few hoops to get it, google ''DJI verification video'' or ''care refresh verification video'' etc. .
Two of my drones were 'second hand' brand new replacements sold on by the original owners and I had the opportunity of buying care refresh for them once I acticated them.
2022-12-25
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-25 11:35
The replacement will need activating and will have its own 48hr window.

Even if it didn't you can get care refresh outside the 48hr window but have to jump through a few hoops to get it, google ''DJI verification video'' or ''care refresh verification video'' etc. .

Thanks Sean-bumble-bee.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mullheliflier Posted at 12-25 10:48
Hi Gamora. I did not take Care Refresh as the Mavic is not working out of the box. If this one is returned it will be after 48 hours when I get it back. Will I still be able to take out Care Refresh when it or a replacement is sent? Thanks, Iain

Hi, Mullheliflier. Sean-bumble-bee's answer above is correct. If you have questions or further assistance with DJI Care refresh, feel free to contact our support at djicare@dji.com. Happy New Year!
2022-12-27
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My Mavic 3 has been received by DJI Netherlands and is being repaired under warranty. Camera Lens Module (M43Module) Faulty. Hopefully I will get it back next week. £400 quoted for a module and £50 labour if anyone is interested.
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 2022-12-24 14:42
I am having trouble remembering if my Mavic 3 Cine fly more package with RC Pro came with extra sticks , but it seems it's becoming a trend to not include chargers and accessories, i.e. Apple new phones now ship without a plug in charger, they include a cable , but not the actual charger that plugs into the wall. It might be the same trend for being more green.

someone should take a baseball bat an smash a 1500 dollar iphone that doesn't come with a charger an send it back to apple.  that company is trying to remove its usb c port.  its moronic to send someone a bundle an not have any charger or extras, the whole point of the bundle is not to have to chase small ins an outs.  end rant.  companies will start selling cars without tires if consumers are dumb enough to buy it.  
2023-1-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 1-7 09:46
someone should take a baseball bat an smash a 1500 dollar iphone that doesn't come with a charger an send it back to apple.  that company is trying to remove its usb c port.  its moronic to send someone a bundle an not have any charger or extras, the whole point of the bundle is not to have to chase small ins an outs.  end rant.  companies will start selling cars without tires if consumers are dumb enough to buy it.

I hear you Djiuser. I don't think companies do this just to save money specifically, it's probably a trend that is going on of being green, carbon neutral , etc. and companies get rated on it. Same reason we can't get plastic bags anymore in NYC when buying groceries. Companies don't want to get a bad green rating and doing these things such as not including a charger , etc , I am guessing because it's made of plastic and they probably think people already have a charger they own. I think they are trying to remove a lightning port and replace it with USB-C port in the future, hope they won't completely remove the only port left on the phone...

Take care, Mike.
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules