Smart RC Blank After Boot Logo
1146 7 2022-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SiV7
lvl.1

Saint Lucia

Received a new Mini Pro 3 and the smart controller will not go into the activation screen. I've downloaded the app and synced the drone with the app, but the controller just shows a blank screen after the initial DJI logo.

The drone seems to have synced with the RC as the lights are green and I get an audio response when I press a button on the RC but the screen stays blank. Drone and RC have been charged full and the device is new. Please help
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Just to clarify, are you using the DJI RC or DJI RC PRO? Please note that the DJI Smart controller is not compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. You may provide us the serial number of the said RC via PM so we can check the exact model of the RC and provide you an accurate resolution for the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-25
Use props
SiV7
lvl.1

Saint Lucia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 02:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Just to clarify, are you using the DJI RC or DJI RC PRO? Please note that the DJI Smart controller is not compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. You may provide us the serial number of the said RC via PM so we can check the exact model of the RC and provide you an accurate resolution for the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for responding so quickly. It is a DJI RC RM330. Grey with a built-in screen and no antennas.

Where do I find the serial number? And do I PM it to you or post it in the forum.

2022-12-25
Use props
holograff
New
France

I've got a similar problem except the controller wont power at all. Its brand new and I've only powered it once ... and couldn't even use the drone...
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SiV7 Posted at 12-25 07:03
Thanks for responding so quickly. It is a DJI RC RM330. Grey with a built-in screen and no antennas.

Where do I find the serial number? And do I PM it to you or post it in the forum.

Thank you for the clarification. Can you please try to install the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the unit will connect to the software please update the firmware. If the issue still persists, please film a short video showing the issue on the controller for us to check. You may refer to the video below (start @1:15) about the DJI RC for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-12-26
Use props
SiV7
lvl.1

Saint Lucia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 01:39
Thank you for the clarification. Can you please try to install the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the unit will connect to the software please update the firmware. If the issue still persists, please film a short video showing the issue on the controller for us to check. You may refer to the video below (start @1:15) about the DJI RC for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcvgTtaHP4

The controller connects to the assistant. Ive tried to do an upgrade and then a refresh with no change. Heres the vid.

https://we.tl/t-WdgLz1fxJR
2022-12-28
Use props
SiV7
lvl.1

Saint Lucia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 01:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcvgTtaHP4

Also! While referencing the above video, when nothing happens after the white DJI screen. Just goes back to black. I can see the back light on but thats about it.
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SiV7 Posted at 12-28 04:15
Also! While referencing the above video, when nothing happens after the white DJI screen. Just goes back to black. I can see the back light on but thats about it.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules