3913 8 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 893917 ft
Iceland

Hello.
I have a brand new Matrice 30T.  I am having trouble finding a way to get the pictures and videos from my drone or smart controller to my Iphone 11, Ipad Pro and Imac.  I have tried sharing via bluetooth, but always get an error (files not sent).  I have tried to take out the sd card and input it into my phone, tablet and computer but it mever works.  At first i could not see the sd card in my gadgets, only the drone, but after changing the partition on the card to xfat they can see it and the drone puts some photos on it, but my gadgets do not see anything on the card.  I have transferred thousand of pictures and videos from my Phantom 4 using a sd card and card reader without problem.  Please someone help me?
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hello Snati,

I am using different ways to transfer data across several devices, did you tried a USB-Stick directly with your rc to copy?

You can also use an sd card extension with wifi, but the range is limited when flying.
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hello Snati,

have you tried to use an usb cable to connect your controller?
It should show the storage. Like connecting the controller with it self.

Happy New Year

2022>>3>2>1>>2023
2022-12-31
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5159026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for posting this.
I did not see any real solutions posted as of yet.

I too have been wondering about an easy what to download the images off of the M30T and the Controller.
Also. is there a way to select where the images go? I cannot seem to find where the settings are to select the SD card as a default instead of storing the image data to the internal storage.
2023-5-8
Use props
StockbridgeDS
lvl.1

United States

HD Pilot Posted at 5-8 09:17
Thank you for posting this.
I did not see any real solutions posted as of yet.

I pull the SD card and pop it into a card reader and save to an external hard drive. that way I can airdrop photos and videos right to my iPhone. its pretty quick and easy and much faster than any wired transfer would ever be through the drone itself. as for making the SD card the primary storage destination, I believe that is not possible but I'm not positive. you can however from the controller select the file you want and hold your finger on it and then the three dots have a menu that allows you to cop or move the selected file. it should ask you where to move it to and you back out of the internal storage and select your SD card. I had the same problem last week and found YouTube videos that helped me solve the problem.
2023-9-8
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5159026 ft
  • >>>
United States

StockbridgeDS Posted at 9-8 11:56
I pull the SD card and pop it into a card reader and save to an external hard drive. that way I can airdrop photos and videos right to my iPhone. its pretty quick and easy and much faster than any wired transfer would ever be through the drone itself. as for making the SD card the primary storage destination, I believe that is not possible but I'm not positive. you can however from the controller select the file you want and hold your finger on it and then the three dots have a menu that allows you to cop or move the selected file. it should ask you where to move it to and you back out of the internal storage and select your SD card. I had the same problem last week and found YouTube videos that helped me solve the problem.

Yes, since I originally posted the question, I found that pulling the SDcard is the only way to offload the images. and also, the SDcard is the only storage area in the drone..
2023-9-8
Use props
Artmodel.one
New
Flight distance : 325981 ft
Germany

HD Pilot Posted at 2023-9-8 18:22
Yes, since I originally posted the question, I found that pulling the SDcard is the only way to offload the images. and also, the SDcard is the only storage area in the drone..

Hi, you can install an messenger on the RC Plus like Whatsapp or Viper or every android app which is able to transfer files. I send directly from the RC plus to my phone by whatsapp HD function.
May it helps
1-4 12:17
Use props
landyn Carroll
New

United States

I have the answer but it will cost $10. Just kidding there is another SD card on the done itself on the side simply remove olave in computer and download like normal or use the cable
1-23 17:25
Use props
Stevesobrado
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7344475 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I just purchased the M30T and love the drone but have no clue what I am doing wrong when recording.  I have files I can see them on my controller but when I remove the Micro SD card and insert to a read for my MacBook Pro, it ask me to initialize.  card is unreadable

is there something I am missing?  HELP!
4-14 15:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules