Mirror RC-N1 and FPV
7849 4 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmarines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 331762 ft
Netherlands

Cold outside, so preparing for better weather.
Showing you how I am thinking to mirror (or share) to other display the video from Mini 3 Pro, using Android.
More than that, I have in mind a solution how to use FPV.
There is a small lag of video on shared display, but would be acceptable for a Cine mode.
So, effective. i do use Hotspot between devices, then APowerMirror for sharing image.
For FPV, I am using a Nexus root, with SBS apps apk. This split the image on android on 2 side by side. Then using a banal VR head device.
I need your comments for possible interference using Hotspot. Not visible difference I did see on the Transmission graph before or after Hotspot.
Also I am thinking using Hotspot connection before powering drone and RC-N1 would assure a better available frequence
Your comments are welcome.

https://www.apowersoft.us/apowermirror
SBS 1.22 apk (Root need, Nexus 5)

2022-12-25
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Great idea but if I root my phone my bank won't let me install the bank app Which is, actually, what happened before and thus I had to buy a new phone as the old was already old. However, I still have the old one and might give it a try.
2022-12-26
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 331762 ft
Netherlands

AntonioTech Posted at 12-26 12:19
Great idea but if I root my phone my bank won't let me install the bank app  Which is, actually, what happened before and thus I had to buy a new phone as the old was already old. However, I still have the old one and might give it a try.

You need to root only the phone you use for mirroring (slave).
You don't need to root the main phone (master) connected to RC-N1.
Old phones (no SIM card need) can be used for mirroring if root-ed
2022-12-26
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

cmarines Posted at 12-26 16:13
You need to root only the phone you use for mirroring (slave).
You don't need to root the main phone (master) connected to RC-N1.
Old phones (no SIM card need) can be used for mirroring if root-ed

Exactly my idea. I wont' touch the new phone as I need it for banking, among other things, but I have a few old phones that I can root and thus apply the mirroring you suggested. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, though!
2022-12-27
Use props
Le_malade
lvl.1

Canada

And what do you think about Dronemask ?

2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules