Error downgrade firmware, esc error
1999 10 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wsBvbZsGSZ0o
lvl.1

Spain

I tried to downgrade the firmware and the dji assistant 2 on my mini se gave me an error, the drone restarted and it gives an esc error, it turns on and does not sound and the led stays red. It doesn't allow me to update, it gives error 0x2f when I reach 45% I can't do anything, I bought the drone in October
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message and it seems that you are having issues with the IMU of your aircraft. May I please ask if your drone experience a hard landing before? In addition, kindly please update your firmware to the most latest version as we do not recommend downgrading the firmware without any specific reason. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_wsBvbZsGSZ0o
lvl.1

Spain

No, no accident, I've only flown 7 times. It does not allow me to update, I only get the old firmware in dji assistant 2
image.jpg
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_CoJELB74Nocl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106063 ft
Mexico

Hello, I have the same Issue, no crashes too. I bougth the mini se 2 weeks ago. Please support. I couldnt find the solution.

I have my drone warranty, should I send it to the repair service? This is a software error.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CoJELB74Nocl Posted at 12-31 14:59
Hello, I have the same Issue, no crashes too. I bougth the mini se 2 weeks ago. Please support. I couldnt find the solution.

I have my drone warranty, should I send it to the repair service? This is a software error.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning. Try to restart the aircraft and use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the aircraft firmware. (Do not try to restart the aircraft too many times). If the error persists, we recommend sending the product to the Repair Center for testing and repair.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2022-12-31
Use props
Infinite FREEMAN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240240 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, I have exactly the same issue - bricked my drone (or whaterver)...

Can I make the older firmwares to show in DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) ?

I really want to downgrade to V01.01.0000, if possible. Can I for example replace some part (circuit board) with another containing the older firmware and how much is it going to cost ?
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Infinite FREEMAN Posted at 1-2 07:17
Hello, I have exactly the same issue - bricked my drone (or whaterver)...

Can I make the older firmwares to show in DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) ?

Hi there, may I ask if there is any issue with the current firmware version and the drone? Please tell us more details about the issue you encountered and we will do our best to help.
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_1tzJRqAAROtg
New

Chile

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-26 00:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message and it seems that you are having issues with the IMU of your aircraft. May I please ask if your drone experience a hard landing before? In addition, kindly please update your firmware to the most latest version as we do not recommend downgrading the firmware without any specific reason. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hola amigo, mu puedes decir si solucionaste tu problema, me pasó exactamente lo mis que a ti.

Saludos
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_CoJELB74Nocl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106063 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-12-31 22:15
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning. Try to restart the aircraft and use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the aircraft firmware. (Do not try to restart the aircraft too many times). If the error persists, we recommend sending the product to the Repair Center for testing and repair.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer

Hi Wanda,

Propellers are ok. This a dji asistant software error, you can see that the other customers concerns are getting the same issue trying to downgrade.

Dji assistant does not allow to refresh the software. The support team told me that I can apply the warranty because the software is not compatible sometimes with all drones. Curiously, dji asistant says that can be used with the mini se model.

I think dji team must report this with your engineers before more people suffer the same issue.

Thanks a lot
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CoJELB74Nocl Posted at 1-6 09:02
Hi Wanda,

Propellers are ok. This a dji asistant software error, you can see that the other customers concerns are getting the same issue trying to downgrade.

Thanks for your update. If the issue persists, you may apply for an online repair case to send it back for testing.  Later if you have any questions about the repair, please feel free to talk.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_1tzJRqAAROtg Posted at 1-5 02:40
Hola amigo, mu puedes decir si solucionaste tu problema, me pasó exactamente lo mis que a ti.

Saludos

Hello there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to perform the troubleshooting steps that our colleague DJI Wanda provide above and see if the issue persists? Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules