Rc 1 Hot spot connection created but no internet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OwenDjiLoveit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196319 ft
United States

I setup my new controler with Rc1 blue tooth and wifi from the hot spot on my android s10 samsung both connect ok but no internet connection , If any one can help it would be a wonderfull help Thank you in advance.....

2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC built-in screen? Is it DJI RC PRO or DJI RC? Kindly please make sure that the mobile device that generates the hotspot could provide an internet connection. You may try to connect to a different network for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
OwenDjiLoveit
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 00:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC built-in screen? Is it DJI RC PRO or DJI RC? Kindly please make sure that the mobile device that generates the hotspot could provide an internet connection. You may try to connect to a different network for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello there, I was able to create WiFi hot spot and Bluetooth hot spot and connect to the internet with my drone and take off successfully at the local park in town. I had my phone set to 5 G , My phone only does 2.4 GHZ that's why no internet service to the controller...all is well with my awesome new drone thank you for your response to help.

regards   
2022-12-28
Use props
OwenDjiLoveit
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 00:04

Hello there, I was able to create WiFi hot spot and Bluetooth hot spot and connect to the internet with my drone and take off successfully at the local park in town. I had my phone set to 5 G , My phone only does 2.4 GHZ that's why no internet service to the controller...all is well with my awesome new drone thank you for your response to help.

regards 
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

OwenDjiLoveit Posted at 12-28 13:29
Hello there, I was able to create WiFi hot spot and Bluetooth hot spot and connect to the internet with my drone and take off successfully at the local park in town. I had my phone set to 5 G , My phone only does 2.4 GHZ that's why no internet service to the controller...all is well with my awesome new drone thank you for your response to help.

regards 

You are most welcome and we are more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the said issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and happy flying!
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules