Mini se keeps disconnecting
2822 2 2022-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GCasa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43471 ft
Mexico

I have a dji mini se, and its been a very poor product I have bought. It's very sad that I cannot fly a drone longer than a few meters. In some places I cannot fly the drone farther nor higher than 30 meters. The drone keeps disconnecting, I have to wait for the drone to prepare to return to home and wait for it to get connected again. How is it possible that the drone cannot keep the maximum height nor distance published (up to 3000 meter above sea level and a few kilometers in distance).

App is updated to the most recent version always, batteries are fully charged.
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, GCasa. We're sorry you're going through this difficulty. We are here to help you.
You may consider following these troubleshooting steps:
1. The signal between the remote controller and the aircraft is most reliable when the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft.

2. Ensure that the current flight environment signal is good. It is recommended to change the flight environment test with a good signal.
3. Update or Refresh the firmware through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software. You may check this link and select "Firmware Update" to see the video tutorial in updating the firmware.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2022-12-26
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules