Avata won't connect to assistant
1483 9 2022-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ComicRocket
lvl.1
Flight distance : 628550 ft
United States

So my DJI Avata wont connect to my DJI Assistant (consumer drone) what can i do to fix it?
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ComicRocket. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We need more information to further assist you. What is the current version of your DJI Assistant 2? Are you using the cable that came with it? Are you on PC or Mac?  What computer system do you have? We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
ComicRocket
lvl.1
United States

Yes, it is the current version. I am using the cable that came with the drone, and I'm using PC. I have windows 11, on a desktop and laptop. Neither work.
2022-12-27
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

try with another USB cable, not all cables used to charge will transmit data.
2022-12-27
Use props
ComicRocket
lvl.1
United States

i have tried multiple cables, none help to connect. Though i can still take photos off with it, but assistant just wont see it.
2023-1-1
Use props
Abracadasam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59613 ft

Belgium

Bonjour, j’ai exactement le même problème que toi , j’ai également essayé plusieurs câbles,plusieurs pc, Mac,les différents assistants, lu et relu la manœuvre dans le guide d’utilisation  et rien n’y a fait,dans mon cas c’était pour un souci de capteur qui a fini par rentrer dans l’ordre seul mais c’est quand même assez « chiant » dans le cas où ça se représente. Je n’ai que l’accès à la carte sd et rien d’autre .Si quelqu’un a une solution je suis preneur
2023-1-7
Use props
SkyHawk84
New
Canada

Hello, has anyone found any solutions to this problem? i am having identical issues connecting to the Assistant 2 Customer. Thanks
3-26 13:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkyHawk84 Posted at 3-26 13:26
Hello, has anyone found any solutions to this problem? i am having identical issues connecting to the Assistant 2 Customer. Thanks

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what computer are you using, is it a PC or a Mac? Also please make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for the Avata. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
3-26 21:39
Use props
SkyHawk84
New
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 21:39
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what computer are you using, is it a PC or a Mac? Also please make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for the Avata. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.

Hello, i am using a PC with windows 11 pro. I am using assistant 2 custimer drone series. I already re installed the program as well as per previous comments.
4-2 04:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkyHawk84 Posted at 4-2 04:02
Hello, i am using a PC with windows 11 pro. I am using assistant 2 custimer drone series. I already re installed the program as well as per previous comments.

Hi. Thank you for the update. Please try the procedures below (feel free to skip steps that were already tried):
1. Make sure the connected device(remote controller or drone) is powered on.
2. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.
3. Turn off the Firewall. (This step is only for Win.)
4. Replace the USB cable connected to the unit and PC. (for those PCs with a C port only, please try using type-C to type-C rather than OTG+type-C);
5. Install the driver manually, here are the steps: (This step is only for Win.)
① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.
② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

6. Try using a different computer if possible.
If the issue persists, we suggest sending the aircraft back to DJI for diagnosis. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
4-3 01:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules