Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problem with the photo rendering
565 12 2015-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

I am using a pnatom 3 pro and recently i got a superior right corner blurry greenish spot on my photos but my videos are great. Anybody has a solution for that problem
2015-8-16
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Finland

example might help us to help you
2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

Here is a sample, I am not used to forum and Pc i am not sure i know how to post an image   
2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

ok here is the photo

photo with dark spot on th upper right corner
DJI_0010a.jpg
2015-8-16
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

rbaronetphotogr Posted at 2015-8-16 22:25
photo with dark spot on th upper right corner

Are you using a filter?
2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

chris@chris-hil Posted at 2015-8-16 22:07
example might help us to help you

Dear Chris I did put an image
2015-8-16
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Finland

if it wasn't greenish I would say it's just a bit of vignetting becuase of wide angle lenses, have you tried taking photos in 16.9 mode and see if it goes,  and the fact it's only in one corner us odd, vignetting usually all four corners are affected
2015-8-16
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Finland

may be a spot of dirt ?? on lens cover
2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

BobbyB Posted at 2015-8-16 23:21
Are you using a filter?

I am not using any filter
2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

chris@chris-hil Posted at 2015-8-17 00:06
if it wasn't greenish I would say it's just a bit of vignetting becuase of wide angle lenses, have y ...

I will try in 16.9 mode today and see what it does many thanks
2015-8-16
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

I'm also seeing quite a bit of distortion in the upper right corner.  Could be a defect in the lens/sensor alignment.  You might try removing the stock UV filter from the camera and see if it changes anything.
2015-8-16
Use props
AerialLens
lvl.4

United States

Apparently (?) this is from DJI Raw, and not the jpeg photo.  It is almost definitely vignetting (not a dirt spot), which the RAWS almost always contain a wee bit of, and the adjusted jpeg will normally process this out.  Please check to see if you inadvertently are working with a raw file.

Are ALL your images this way?

The reason I am suggesting this is that P3 raw files tend to contain a good deal of distortion (and white spots, too - which you do not seem to have here), and your photo has a LOT of angle divergence in the top half of the image; I have not experienced any sort of distortion or angle divergence (so far) with P3 jpegs. Would you mind taking a look at how your still picture recording is set up? I'm sure you already know you have three choices: JPEG, RAW, and JPEG+RAW.

If you are setup for and prefer RAW, then some good editing software will allow you to save a "preset" for lens distortion. In fact Lightroom actually has a Phantom 3 preset already.

Otherwise, could be a problem for DJI to address.

2015-8-16
Use props
rbaronetphotogr
lvl.2
Canada

AerialLens Posted at 2015-8-17 00:33
Apparently (?) this is from DJI Raw, and not the jpeg photo.  It is almost definitely vignetting (no ...

Many thanks

I am using raw, you are right on this, but i did not had this semi opaque spot on the right corner so i thougt it was something else. I will try to use jpeg and raw and look at the files.

Robert
2015-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules