sync problems with Air 2
365 1 2022-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jotamartinez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24094 ft
Argentina

I'm having trouble with the camera of the drone sync to the app. The control and drone sync ok but i'm unable to see the camera view. I can rotate or go up and down the drone camera with the control but can't see what the drone sees. The issue started after i update my android UI in my samsung s21 FE and it persist even if i correct the UMI calibration or anything else. Please help!!
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-26 at 19.11.54.jpeg
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, jotamartinez. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry that you're experiencing such difficulties. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may try:
1. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller has been successfully connected, and relink the aircraft to the remote controller.
2. If there is an SD card mounted on the drone, please remove it, reboot the drone, and then test again.
3. Ensure that the firmware versions are on the latest. You may update/refresh the firmware by installing the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software through this link.
4. You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the same link posted above.
5.  Please reset the camera settings. After resetting the camera settings, please check if the photo and video can be shot normally.
6. If you have another mobile device available, kindly install the DJI Fly app to it and have a try.
We will be waiting for your update. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules