Action 3 dji care case
712 3 2022-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Soph dji
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I just submitted a premium express care for my action 3 due to a focus issue. I read that when using the premium express the replacement item should ship immediately, but while I have received a shipping label for me to send my faulty item back, I haven't gotten a tracking email for my new item. Any clarification or help would be appreciated.
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Soph dji. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered and for any confusion. Please be advised that we tried to check on our end if there are any active cases under your DJI Forum details, however, we are unable to find one. We would like to verify and check some information about the case. Could you please provide us with the case number or ticket number regarding the concern? You also have the option to send the details through PM. Thank you.        
2022-12-27
Use props
Soph dji
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-27 00:44
Hi, Soph dji. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered and for any confusion. Please be advised that we tried to check on our end if there are any active cases under your DJI Forum details, however, we are unable to find one. We would like to verify and check some information about the case. Could you please provide us with the case number or ticket number regarding the concern? You also have the option to send the details through PM. Thank you.

Yes, the case number is CAS-11510674-T8Y4X4. Just trying to see if I will be getting a new item shipped to me soon since I chose the premium service.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Soph dji Posted at 12-27 06:41
Yes, the case number is CAS-11510674-T8Y4X4. Just trying to see if I will be getting a new item shipped to me soon since I chose the premium service.

Thank you for the information. We'll reach out to the team to further assist you regarding your case. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2022-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules