5451 273 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is what some do in the U.K. on Christmas Day.

Filmed on the Osmo Action 3 and Mini 3 Pro. In dull light

2022-12-27
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

I'm also one of those crazy people.  Ice shower every day and when it gets cold outside and the ice is already so natural
2022-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I really dont know whats wrong with people.   
2022-12-27
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Good video!
Too bad your camera has a soft focus problem too
2022-12-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

they call that hear  "the polar bear club"  great shot, guess some on here go it frozen in their mind that they pass their issues to you as said above, nuff is nuff
2022-12-27
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-27 03:06
Good video!

No issue at all you honestly are a first class idiot. Make a new years resolution to try and grow that little pea brain of yours and you might just understand........ Poor lad
2022-12-27
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-27 02:37
I really dont know whats wrong with people.

Well people have gotta do something
2022-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-27 06:47
Well people have gotta do something

Well next time Im at Cobbolds Point I will not be going in thats fort sure.  
2022-12-27
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

What were you doing lurking around at the shore? Perfect opportunity to take some underwater footage... :-)
2022-12-27
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-27 06:47
No issue at all you honestly are a first class idiot. Make a new years resolution to try and grow that little pea brain of yours and you might just understand........ Poor lad

And because you are not an idiot, is that why every second word you say is an insult?
If so, I'd rather be an idiot and be able to talk without offending the people around me.
Maybe you are affected by the fact that the focus problem is noticed in your video, and maybe you are the only person who doesn't see it?
2022-12-27
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Kamen666 Posted at 12-27 03:06
Good video!

You saw something in the (soft) focus somewhere in the video? Well, I only see a blurry shot.
I even wonder if an extra filter was put on it to make the shot look as muddy as possible.
2022-12-27
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure everyone had a great time except the poor men who might well have crystallised their Christmas nuts.
2022-12-27
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JustName Posted at 12-27 11:52
You saw something in the (soft) focus somewhere in the video? Well, I only see a blurry shot.
I even wonder if an extra filter was put on it to make the shot look as muddy as possible.

Yeah but its a lot better than the complete rubbish you have posted, with unfounded reason, except your own theory’s. That thank god almost everyone ignored it as just another crackpot idea.
2022-12-27
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-27 11:04
And because you are not an idiot, is that why every second word you say is an insult?
If so, I'd rather be an idiot and be able to talk without offending the people around me.
Maybe you are affected by the fact that the focus problem is noticed in your video, and maybe you are the only person who doesn't see it?

Cmon man you insulted him first. But you literally ... yourself when anyone asks you to post…
2022-12-27
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 16:28
Cmon man you insulted him first. But you literally ... yourself when anyone asks you to post…

Thanks for the support Hallmark. That individual has nothing useful to say. Does not know how to behave and does not have any idea what these action cameras are designed for. I am not even sure he owns one.
2022-12-27
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-27 23:32
Thanks for the support Hallmark. That individual has nothing useful to say. Does not know how to behave and does not have any idea what these action cameras are designed for. I am not even sure he owns one.

I think IT'S high time you married Mr Hallmarк and made kids together...
You are so limited in your vocabulary that you can't express yourself and that's why you start insulting people

P.S. Post some shots in 720p from wedding please ;)
2022-12-28
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Show where or shut up forever
2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-28 02:31
I think IT'S high time you married Mr Hallmarк and made kids together...
You are so limited in your vocabulary that you can't express yourself and that's why you start insulting people

This coming from the guy who never insults anyone. Truth is that’s all you do on this forum. You’re just an extremely negative person.
2022-12-28
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Actually, he said that it was a pity that the camera still showed soft focus in post 4 and BP insulted HIM, calling him an idiot first in post 7 because he must have taken the comment about focus personally as he and you always do.

You then turned up and BP thanked you for supporting him and insulted him again.(Hence the 'marriage' joke!) So when saying that he is insulting people first isn’t really correct but it is escalated every time ……..

He's not a negative person. He just thinks that the camera isn't well focused. It's really not that big of a deal.

He merely did what you and BP do when people post videos and you both state how the video proves there is no issue............
2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 08:54
Actually, he said that it was a pity that the camera still showed soft focus in post 4 and BP insulted HIM, calling him an idiot first in post 7 because he must have taken the comment personally as he and you always do.

You then turned up and BP thanked you for supporting him and insulted him again.(Hence the 'marriage' joke!) So when saying that he is insulting people first isn’t really correct but it is escalated every time ……..

Are you saying we shouldn’t take the constant worn out comments seriously, like its only the likes of him who feel the insults.
I think its pretty clear when anyone and I mean anyone disagrees with him and a “few” and I stress a few others who have literally spread nonsense without any proof regarding a “so call fix” they are basically castigated using nothing but verbal diarrhea and completely unfounded and totally unsupported unsubstantiated comments without proof and  those being castigated are and have produced proof of how the camera works and so have many many more people from what I can see both here and on YT. Those asked for proof have been incredibly shy to post any and from what I know goes on on these forums there are very good reasons for this.

I have no problem with him commenting constructively, but when he tries to get personal almost all the time and insulting for the sake of it , then he should have no problem taking it.

The fact he said the camera has a focus issue just shows he judged it as shown on here if he watched on highest upload on YT there is no soft focus. Soft focus is the new trend trying to be pushed forward by the self destruct mob…it comes with absolutely no proof and can only be measured when correct settings and conditions are produced. Don’t always blame the camera for the incompetence of others particularly those incredibly shy about showing their work to compare.
2022-12-28
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok. The answer from BP should have been ‘I don’t agree’, not ‘you’re an idiot’. BP insulted him FIRST!

I’m not discussing anything about the camera with either of you because it inevitably degrades into a slagging match and  I actually don't take either of you seriously any longer.

He did the same thing as the two of you on other threads making a ‘pointed’ comment.
2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 09:38
Ok. The answer from BP should have been ‘I don’t agree’, not ‘you’re an idiot’. BP insulted him FIRST!

I’m not discussing anything about the camera with either of you because it inevitably degrades into a slagging match and  I actually don't take either of you seriously any longer.

I think it’s becoming clearer now that most of the problems were sorted with FW updates and none not a single one was sorted by taking the camera apart voiding the warranty and its great to see most people let common sense prevail and those touting the ridiculous idea of physical changes to the hardware are not willing to show results of this ridiculous notion.

You don’t want to discuss the camera because others have a different opinion than you and others that spread completely false information about the camera namely it had a hardware problem which was totally unfounded to this day and anyone who disagreed was completely shot down in their opinions which have proved now to be correct , in that FW would correct the problems. And it has . But remember this forum is about the drones the cameras etc so not discussing with those who have different opinions shows a real level of ignorance.

Your friend clearly went out to antagonize and got what he deserved. He purports to know lots about this camera yet he couldn’t bring himself to check out BPs video properly because it wouldn’t suit his constant agenda.
2022-12-28
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

'Mmmmmmmmmm, you know all this? How?'

I can't be bothered with the likes of you to be honest, so I deleted my post. ;)

2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 11:40
You clearly think that you speak for other people. Judging by the number of downvotes, you don't.

Made quite a lot of videos now on the A3. On every one of them I felt the need to sharpen most clips. Did you use sharpening in the A3 video you posted?

If you are judging people because you downvote them or the same people downvote them but don’t have the gumption to discuss their constant need to downvote even without reading comments. So I don’t take part in this antiquated pastime that others seem to overexcite themselves on, and if you measure of 4/5 downvotes is what you feel the need to judge people on then that’s very sad. Saying people are ignorant is wrong and needs justification so I don’t call anyone ignorant that doesn’t deserve it.

I think there is a great ignorance in asking in some cases insisting that you post a video when they flatly refuse to post themselves and with others who ask you to post refuse to discuss because your opinion and your work does not show the same results and in no way backs up their conspiracies. That’s also ignorant.

With regards to the A3, it’s becoming mind boggling ridiculous that some cannot and completely refuse to actually put this camera in the category it is designed for. But it is constantly being compared to the non existing perfect camera. It’s nonsense and designed to continue degrading it for whatever reasons they choose.
You ask about sharpening, yet I can go to almost all Phillip bloom YT videos about Dji cameras and he constantly talks about the need to soften the sharpening in dji cameras and I Very much agree. But yes I wil sharpen if needed and I will soften I will try to enhance as much as I can, but I won’t expect this camera to be a XH2s for video or and XT5 for stills.
This camera after updates is a good camera and offers good value in its category and has been innovative and I’m sure that will continue. And no doubt it won’t satisfy everyone but their comparisons are very light indeed.
2022-12-28
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The reason I ask is that your video demoing sharpness of the A3 shows that sharpening has been done somewhere along the line. That’s all…..

I'm only one person. On some posts you have a fair number of downvotes because you're popular I guess. Keep fooling yourself ..........

So, back to square 1........

Actually, Kamen666 said that it was a pity that the camera still showed soft focus in post 4 and BP insulted HIM, calling him an idiot first in post 7 because he must have taken the comment about focus personally as he and you always do.

It is escalated every time.........
2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 12:26
The reason I ask is that your video demoing sharpness of the A3 shows that sharpening has been done somewhere along the line. That’s all…..

I'm only one person. On some posts you have a fair number of downvotes because you're popular I guess. Keep fooling yourself ..........

There you go again with the downvotes, I have a post thread on this forum helping almost 80,000 people with safety for drones . It’s a thread that helps flyers avoid crashing their drones a thread well thought out for the benefit of all and considered by dji to be continuously pushed for all drone flyers.
So 4/5 downvotes by people who are so blinkered they accept no opinions but their own. People who have already deserted their opinions because they have little or no faith in them and almost none of them will ever consider those actually looking for help on this forum. It’s very easy to see that those who actually try to help with simple advice like FW is coming are constantly shot down for the most practical advice, but they are also the forum members who will tell you how to get the best help how to safely use your camera and drone, the members who will give you the best advice in how you return faulty goods or under warranty goods. The people who rather than encourage ranting will show you best way to get things sorted.
So downvotes are an unbelievable luxury for fools who cannot admit or accept that things are not as poisonous as they would need to be to prove their over anxious theory’s…
2022-12-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 12:26

I'm only one person. On some posts you have a fair number of downvotes because you're popular I guess. Keep fooling yourself ..........

Your observations about 666 are completely wrong and this can easily be seen if you cared to look at his earlier posts where he continually insults BP but again you choose to be ignorant on this point to suit yourself. He has continually insulted him for posting video in 720p when all along BP has said he chooses to use 1080p . Now this is meant as an insult and nothing else, yet you say absolutely nothing about this and decide to be ignorant of “this fact” so if 666 got it he more than deserved it and you backing him up is nothing short of disgrace or ignorance,….
2022-12-28
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As far as downvotes are concerned, there’s just one of me and three downvotes so far. Can't be just me then eh? Well deserved downvotes, don’t fool yourself. People don't like your comments because you are not pleasant and you're aggressive. That's all there is to it, but you don't get it In the slightest.

My observations about 666 are completely right and you are wrong. This can be easily seen when we write to each other and show more respect than you ever have to anyone. You hold grudges. He was insulted first in this thread so he reacted. Good for him. (BP called him an 'idiot' which is quite funny coming from BP!) As soon as you get upset, you just blow a load of wind, reference other threads to divert  and start calling people names. Sign of pig ignorance, that is.

What’s that noise? You blowing your own trumpet? Yeah, again, keep fooling yourself that you're a Good Samaritan and helped thousands. How do you know you helped them? Assumption? A lot of people here really don't think so! SO many people see you as a pain in the neck. How do I know? You should see my pm's!! It reminds me of Scrooge not being aware of how he was thought of, except he changed.

Why are you talking about other threads? Diversion again.

Did you use sharpening in your video demonstrating excellent  focus on A3? I believe you might well have. So, have you actually posted proper evidence yourself?

2022-12-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 09:38

You got that wrong. And I wonder who you think you are to tell another person what their answer should be. I am not at all interested in OCD driven perfectionists who can't help but try and inflict it on others. They are like whining children throwing their dummy out of the pram
2022-12-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 15:47
Your observations about 666 are completely wrong and this can easily be seen if you cared to look at his earlier posts where he continually insults BP but again you choose to be ignorant on this point to suit yourself. He has continually insulted him for posting video in 720p when all along BP has said he chooses to use 1080p . Now this is meant as an insult and nothing else, yet you say absolutely nothing about this and decide to be ignorant of “this fact” so if 666 got it he more than deserved it and you backing him up is nothing short of disgrace or ignorance,….

And indeed Stupidity with probably some green eyed monster thrown in
2022-12-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-28 11:40
'Mmmmmmmmmm, you know all this? How?'

I can't be bothered with the likes of you to be honest, so I deleted my post. ;)

You say you can’t be bothered but you continue to post many words and loads of waffle. Explain that one
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-29 01:21
You say you can’t be bothered but you continue to post many words and loads of waffle. Explain that one

Nothing explained to you I’m afraid.
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So Hallmark, did you use sharpening or not In your exemplorary video? If you did, why did you go feel the need?
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-29 01:19
And indeed Stupidity with probably some green eyed monster thrown in

Oh dear. Coming from Plumb Studios inc. Cutting…..
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-29 01:15
You got that wrong. And I wonder who you think you are to tell another person what their answer should be. I am not at all interested in OCD driven perfectionists who can't help but try and inflict it on others. They are like whining children throwing their dummy out of the pram

The answer for you is …… it’s best to be quiet.

No one's bothered about what you're interested in .....
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So Hallmark, did you use sharpening or not?
2022-12-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 01:29
The answer for you is …… it’s best to be quiet.

No one's bothered about what you're interested in .....

Once again you got that wrong........ You see the Analytics tell a different story............ Do do your very best to remember what you were taught at School and say something that makes sense. Your family will I am sure then be proud of you
2022-12-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-29 01:22
So Hallmark, did you use sharpening or not In your exemplorary video? If you did, why did you go feel the need?

Don't it make you laugh you have absolutely no idea do you
2022-12-29
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes. It’s really funny isn’t it? Ssshhhhhh……..
2022-12-29
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

I see that someone gave more than they received at Christmas. Too bad it was common sense. I will write one last time. The OA3 is not the first action camera in the world, nor is it the first from DJI. However, it is the only one of all DJI (probably also in the world) which, for the first time: is soft in the most used range (except for drones) - a bare fact, and secondly, it does not correspond to the manufacturer's specifications in the focus range - a bare fact, there are a million sources. I will not write about the first unusable pieces even on drones, they probably knew how to trace it there according to SN. Whoever is comfortable with it and his objects of capture are behind the "soft zones", then he is a happy person. BUT if someone used previous models or other brands in a shorter range (vlog, family, diving, normal sports activities) and switches to AO3, then the softness, blur will hit him in the eye and he will say that something is wrong and start searching on forums, YT, discussions (he was not contacted by Marco before that) and he will find out that he is not the only one and that there is an overwhelming majority of us. Another stark fact is that behind the softness is only poorly adjusted optics. The bare fact is that there is no firmware that would mechanically move the optics system. The bare fact, the firmware only sharpens digitally (contrast edges soft white). The fact that someone says first that everything is fine, that we are whiners and we have to shoot, that everything is fine and only Marco messed with our heads, and then after the new firmware says, but fw has already fixed it, only by doing so he admits that what should he fix it when everything was ok? I am already convinced that the gentleman in question is somehow profiting from the promotion and that he is not mentally competent = plain fact. And that no one will convince him otherwise is my penultimate last bare fact. The cup of patience has long since run out and letting him ruin your day and respond to him misleading posts distracting attention is a waste of time, hey last fact….
Or is he just collecting points? The fact? Not really?
2022-12-29
Use props
1234567Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules