GEO Unlocking Stuck
389 4 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msaglam86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90781 ft
Jordan

I was able to get a self unlock on mavic 3 but with avata it only says fly your drone elsewhere. I can't go into self unlocking process why is that?
2022-12-27
Use props
msaglam86
lvl.1
Jordan

I'm at the exact same spot ofc. Trying to fly the avata in a factory but there is an airport nearby. Mavic 3 told me to unlock the geo zone. i did the steps from dji fly. everything went perfect and i flew with it. Right after i try Avata for self unlocking, it never gave me the option to unlock it.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, msaglam86. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We highly recommend getting in touch with our FlySafe team, who specializes in the unlocking process. You may send them an email at (flysafe@dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2022-12-27
Use props
msaglam86
lvl.1
Turkey

okay i've sent an e-mail about the situation. i have a shooting day on 10th of February to 20th of February at the same place. this time this problem must be solved otherwise I will lose the job.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

msaglam86 Posted at 2-1 07:25
okay i've sent an e-mail about the situation. i have a shooting day on 10th of February to 20th of February at the same place. this time this problem must be solved otherwise I will lose the job.

Sorry for the late response. Hope that you have no issues contacting our relevant team regarding this issue of yours. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules