Request
1234 16 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Considering that the Air 2S might be the best allround drone DJI sells, we NEED WAYPOINTS!!! Now that you have coded them for thr Mavic 3, it should be easy to port that into the 2S firmware. PLEASE!!!!!
2022-12-27
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Seconded. Thirded. This should have been added a year ago.
2022-12-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Totally agreed with this.  The Air2S is an amazing and capable drone.  Waypoints seem like a natural capability here.
2022-12-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Totally agree, the air2s was the best drone out of box that Dji ever released.
2022-12-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Guys, start a new thread with this request. Maybe they will listen if enough new threads are started!!
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mobilehomer. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. I'll be more than happy to forward your concern about waypoints for DJI Air2s to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-27
Use props
fansc8d8edda
lvl.4
United States

Add me to the list. This needs to be done.
2022-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1.  We need this for all the current drones.  
2022-12-28
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 12-28 01:23
+1.  We need this for all the current drones.

This is true DAFlys.
2022-12-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LoveYou Posted at 12-28 03:27
This is true DAFlys.

2022-12-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 19:27
Hi, Mobilehomer. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. I'll be more than happy to forward your concern about waypoints for DJI Air2s to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

Please let your related department know that there are lots of Air 2S pilot that would love to have waypoints.  The Air2S is an amazing and extremely capable drone but would be even more fantastic with waypoints added.
2022-12-28
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yup we need this
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 2022-12-28 04:48
Please let your related department know that there are lots of Air 2S pilot that would love to have waypoints.  The Air2S is an amazing and extremely capable drone but would be even more fantastic with waypoints added.

Hi, DowntownRDB. We understand how great DJI Air2s will be with the Waypoints function. Please rest assured that every suggestion is being forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 05:26
Hi, DowntownRDB. We understand how great DJI Air2s will be with the Waypoints function. Please rest assured that every suggestion is being forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Gamora and I appreciate you passing these requests to your relevant team.  I just hope the team realizes how important it is to add waypoints and how much it will be appreciated by your consumers.
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-2 05:53
Thanks Gamora and I appreciate you passing these requests to your relevant team.  I just hope the team realizes how important it is to add waypoints and how much it will be appreciated by your consumers.

Hi, DowntownRDB. You're most welcome. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-7
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Waypoints needed on all current drones!! Especially the Air 2, Air 2S and Mini 3 Pro!1
2023-1-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 07:30
Hi, DowntownRDB. You're most welcome. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for any new release notes.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules