986 9 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alphabit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 188688 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please forward this request for waypoints on the Air2s to the developers.  The 3rd party "virtual stick" solutions are unreliable and not supported by DJI.  It would be a great addition to the Air2s to have on-board waypoint capability.
2022-12-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

ABSOLUTELY!!!! The Air 2S is the most versatile drone DJI makes!!! It SHOULD have waypoints!!!
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, alphabit. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestion about waypoints. I'll be more than happy to forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for waypoints for all current drones.  
2022-12-28
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Yes for waypoints.
2022-12-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another vote for Waypoints.  Come on DJI and make it happen.
2022-12-28
Use props
Darkves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3774114 ft
Serbia

If I knew there wouldn't be Waypoints, I wouldn't have bought the air 2s a year ago.
2022-12-29
Use props
LeBang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1042448 ft
Vietnam

Plus Cruise control
2022-12-29
Use props
Tatyfly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3848471 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-27 19:23
Hi, alphabit. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestion about waypoints. I'll be more than happy to forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

you forgot to forward
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tatyfly Posted at 1-13 05:36
you forgot to forward

Hi, Tatyfly. Thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded Alphabit's suggestion. Regretfully, evaluation takes time, and please note that not all requests are being approved as it will depend on our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules