“Flyway” replacement timeline
862 5 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463238 ft
United States

Hi, I unfortunately had to take advantage of my “flyway” coverage yesterday when I descended over a pond filming a gator, the Air 2S was not able to ascend fast enough over the water. More than likely pilot error, but I was looking into the sun and a large bird flew near it and that may have contributed to the crash.

I am on vacation, and my main concern is being able to utilize the drone while on the trip, is there any way to expedite the replacement process/ shipping?

Figures something like this happens when you need it most!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened during your vacation. Please be advised that the process itself can't be expedited, however, if you wish to get expedited shipping, you may contact our support using this link.We thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-28 15:57
Hello. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened during your vacation. Please be advised that the process itself can't be expedited, however, if you wish to get expedited shipping, you may contact our support using this link.We thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply, and yeah stuff happens just extra lame when it happens when it is the best time to have the drone online!

I will attempt to expedite shipping if DJI is able to get the evaluation completed while I can still utilize it while on vacation.

Thanks for the help.
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0 Posted at 12-28 18:53
Thanks for the reply, and yeah stuff happens just extra lame when it happens when it is the best time to have the drone online!

I will attempt to expedite shipping if DJI is able to get the evaluation completed while I can still utilize it while on vacation.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you want to use the flyaway coverage directly so as to get the replacement drone at the fastest speed?
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-29 03:15
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you want to use the flyaway coverage directly so as to get the replacement drone at the fastest speed?

Hi, I do believe that this was not the fault of the aircraft, I do recall holding the stick up to increase altitude but I fear I may have been too late. I would like to expedite the replacement so I would like to pay the replacement fee and expedite shipping also.

Thank you.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0 Posted at 12-29 06:03
Hi, I do believe that this was not the fault of the aircraft, I do recall holding the stick up to increase altitude but I fear I may have been too late. I would like to expedite the replacement so I would like to pay the replacement fee and expedite shipping also.

Thank you.

Hello. Thanks for your response. Please be advised that we've requested to use your DJI Care Refresh Flyaway coverage and skip the investigation for warranty coverage. The latest information will be provided thru your email regarding the case. If you wish to expedite the shipping, you may contact our support. Thank you for you.
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules