Controller keeps charging my iphone but not connecting
2125 11 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chochicornio
lvl.1

Guatemala

I have two drones, the DJI Air2S and the FPV for personal use, I was recently using more the FPV and then when I went back to my DJI Air2S the controllers keeps giving me the notice of CHARGING but is not connecting to the app, the controller connects to the drone but is not to the app and I'm not able to operate my drone.
I am using an iPhone 14Pro and I recently updated my Air2S software, I do not understand what its going on.

Steps I took already:

• Reinstalled the app (DJI FLY)
  • tried a different cable from the controller to my phone
  • Turned off and on the controller several times
  • Turned my phone off and on

And it still not working. Please HELP!
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

This is probably caused by rc or phone broken USB, or water damage
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? You may download the software on this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series If the issue persists, kindly please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please confirm whether the user has a protective case covering their mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.

2. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB cable, take RC-N1 as an example:

If you are using the RC-N1 remote controller, please try again as the picture shown

Plug one end of the cable normally and upside down for further try:

3. Restart the remote controller.
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq
lvl.1

Honduras

Hello everyone.

First: The controller should be able to identify and pairs the drone without the smartphone plugged in the controller. (It's happening to me)

Second: I have the same Controller issue after some time working without problems, I've tried everything. Three different phones, android, iphone, some different USB cables, type C, type A with OTG adapter, lightning, everything. The only interesting part it's the phones started to charge when I connected the cable, but it's not recognized for the controller trying all the suggested methods.

I connected my phone with other DJI controller and works perfectly, also linked my drone with other controller and works fine. In Android i tried activating the Developers  mode, the USB depuration, deactivating the USB charge, with the same results, anything.

Also I tried to do controller firmware downgrade but I just have 1 version installed in the controller and was not possible using the DJI assistant 2.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq Posted at 12-30 12:39
Hello everyone.

First: The controller should be able to identify and pairs the drone without the smartphone plugged in the controller. (It's happening to me)

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the same cable can transfer files when you connect the phone to the computer?
2022-12-31
Use props
chochicornio
lvl.1

Guatemala

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-28 20:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? You may download the software on this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series If the issue persists, kindly please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please confirm whether the user has a protective case covering their mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.

Thanks, it works now, I've reinstalled the software update and delete and reinstalled the app at my phone and it worked, I just hope is not a temporary fix. Thanks again.
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq
lvl.1

Honduras

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-12-31 00:30
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the same cable can transfer files when you connect the phone to the computer?
Hello. I've use different cables USB-C to USB-C for link the controller with the smartphone and different USB to USB-C for limk the computer with the controller and nothing happened. The computer recognize the device but is still in V04.11.0034 and no updates or refresh option available from the computer.
I've tried with the DJI assistant 2, DJI assistant for mavic and it's no working.
It's my first DJI drone and I'm very disappointed  to know your DJI update damaged my remote as a lot of others like mine..!!
IMG_20221230_023338.jpg
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq Posted at 1-3 07:45
Hello. I've use different cables USB-C to USB-C for link the controller with the smartphone and different USB to USB-C for limk the computer with the controller and nothing happened. The computer recognize the device but is still in V04.11.0034 and no updates or refresh option available from the computer.
I've tried with the DJI assistant 2, DJI assistant for mavic and it's no working.
It's my first DJI drone and I'm very disappointed  to know your DJI update damaged my remote as a lot of others like mine..!!

May we confirm that if you are using the latest version of  DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.15? If so, would you please provide the front-end log and back-end log of DJI Assistant 2 for us? We will let our engineers to further analyze the issue.
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq
lvl.1

Honduras

I have installed the previous one v2.1.14.8 because it was the lastest version available yesterday. Today you (DJI) updated  theto the v2.1.15, let me try and I will do the log for share with you. Let me know the email which I can send the log in case the issue is not solved.

I tried and the same options in the DJI assistant 2 for Consumer Drone Series v2.1.15 i can't refresh and or update my RC to new firmware version V04.11.0034 and says no flight log.
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq
lvl.1

Honduras

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-3 23:59
May we confirm that if you are using the latest version of  DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.15? If so, would you please provide the front-end log and back-end log of DJI Assistant 2 for us? We will let our engineers to further analyze the issue.

I have installed the previous one v2.1.14.8 because it was the lastest version available yesterday. Today you (DJI) updated  theto the v2.1.15, let me try and I will do the log for share with you. Let me know the email which I can send the log in case the issue is not solved.

I tried and the same options in the DJI assistant 2 for Consumer Drone Series v2.1.15 i can't refresh and or update my RC to new firmware version V04.11.0034 and says no flight log
16728486347523520591943352802464.jpg
16728486777517278785399428236387.jpg
16728487203284653162067215634561.jpg
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_LbsBid4f34mq Posted at 1-4 08:15
I have installed the previous one v2.1.14.8 because it was the lastest version available yesterday. Today you (DJI) updated  theto the v2.1.15, let me try and I will do the log for share with you. Let me know the email which I can send the log in case the issue is not solved.

I tried and the same options in the DJI assistant 2 for Consumer Drone Series v2.1.15 i can't refresh and or update my RC to new firmware version V04.11.0034 and says no flight log

You may send the logs to this email address: support@dji.com
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

chochicornio Posted at 1-2 18:02
Thanks, it works now, I've reinstalled the software update and delete and reinstalled the app at my phone and it worked, I just hope is not a temporary fix. Thanks again.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules