Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
connection problem google2 and virtual flight
3965 11 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

i can't connect my google2 (with avata) to the app. it still say to connect google2 to the smartphone and open app. i try different cable and different divice (even so much older) but still can't connect. it connect with the avata without problem
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read that you're having difficulties connecting to the DJI Virtual Flight app. We recommend installing the app from the DJI Official Website. If it still doesn't work, kindly confirm the mobile phone models you've used and provide us with a short video showing the connection failure. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2022-12-28
Use props
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

i already download it and i'm using a s22 ultra but i tryed it on a note 20 and on an holder tablet and an holder xiaomi, i try it too on window but nothing at all

here a video : https://we.tl/t-NBqR7DZEdU
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf50cdbfe Posted at 12-28 23:45
i already download it and i'm using a s22 ultra but i tryed it on a note 20 and on an holder tablet and an holder xiaomi, i try it too on window but nothing at all

here a video : https://we.tl/t-NBqR7DZEdU

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you use this cable to connect the phone to a computer, does the computer recognize your phone and transfer the file normally? About the OTG cable, is it the original one?
2022-12-29
Use props
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-29 02:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you use this cable to connect the phone to a computer, does the computer recognize your phone and transfer the file normally? About the OTG cable, is it the original one?

yes for both question
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks for your reply. You may try the steps below:
1. Ensure that each firmware is the latest version before retrying.
2. Restart the aircraft, DJI Goggles 2, and the DJI Motion Controller before linking again. Power off the aircraft. Connect the goggles to the DJI Virtual Flight app on the mobile phone and check whether the app can be connected.
3. If the issue persists, please connect the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI Motion Controller to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. Restart the goggles and try to connect several times.
2022-12-29
Use props
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

i already done a firmware refresh after get in touch with dji assistant. still don't work
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf50cdbfe Posted at 12-29 04:20
i already done a firmware refresh after get in touch with dji assistant. still don't work

Sorry for the late response. May we double confirm that all of the steps do not work for you? Also, may we know which DJI Assistant 2 you used? How about DJI Asisstant 2 (FPV series)?
2022-12-30
Use props
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 03:15
Sorry for the late response. May we double confirm that all of the steps do not work for you? Also, may we know which DJI Assistant 2 you used? How about DJI Asisstant 2 (FPV series)?

V 1.2.5 dji assitant 2. Ye i confirm that i still can't connect google2 to virtual flight
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf50cdbfe Posted at 12-30 09:57
V 1.2.5 dji assitant 2. Ye i confirm that i still can't connect google2 to virtual flight

Then we will recommend you try to refresh the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)V2.1.2
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/dji-goggles
2022-12-30
Use props
fansf50cdbfe
lvl.1

Italy

done, still don't connect
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf50cdbfe Posted at 1-3 03:44
done, still don't connect

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please offer us more information so that we can forward it to our engineers for analysis?
1. A screenshot showing the device’s serial number screen;
2. Screenshots showing the firmware version numbers of the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or the DJI Motion Controller;
3. Videos showing whether there is a UI prompt in the DJI Goggles 2 after connecting the DJI Virtual Flight app.
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules