Out of the box DJI Mini 3 Pro unable to takeoff
2264 5 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jean Mateo
lvl.1
United States

Hello! New uer here, just took drone out of the box and trying to do first flight but wont take off. Attached images of error below.

Aircraft firmware 01.00.0450
RC Firmware 01.02.0200

my user is jeanpaulmateo@hotmail.es

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 12.34.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 12.34.37 PM.png
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. We're sorry to hear about the problem. Please be advised that we've replied to your PM regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information. Thank your for your support.
2022-12-28
Use props
Jean Mateo
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Diana Posted at 12-28 15:48
Hello. We're sorry to hear about the problem. Please be advised that we've replied to your PM regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information. Thank your for your support.

Hi Diana! Thank you for your response, gave you the serial number via PM
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jean Mateo Posted at 12-29 05:45
Hi Diana! Thank you for your response, gave you the serial number via PM

Hello. Thank you for the response. Please follow the recommendations below for further rectification.

>Download DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware. You may download the software using this link.
>Reboot the aircraft and perform IMU calibration
>If the problem persists, please contact your dealer for further assistance. You may also contact our support if the dealer can't provide further help, you may click this link.

We thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-29
Use props
Jean Mateo
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-29 15:37
Hello. Thank you for the response. Please follow the recommendations below for further rectification.

>Download DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware. You may download the software using this link.

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your response.
Did as you mentioned but when tried to calibrate IMU just stayed it didn't let me push the start button.
Also all the error messages are still there with the unable to take off notification.

Let me know if there's something else to try before getting to the store.

Thanks in advance
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jean Mateo Posted at 12-29 16:37
Hi Diana,
Thank you for your response.
Did as you mentioned but when tried to calibrate IMU just stayed it didn't let me push the start button.

Hi, Jean. Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm sorry to inform you that if the issue still persists upon undergoing the troubleshooting methods provided and restarting the aircraft, we will need to send back the DJI Mini 3 Pro for a proper assessment. Thank you.
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules