1198 3 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriel Coelho
New
Flight distance : 243 ft
Brazil

my DJI Spark is not connecting.
When you turn it on it makes the common beeps, the front lights are red and the back lights are flashing yellow.
It does not connect to the controller and the wifi network does not appear to connect.
I already followed the manuals, I held the battery button for several seconds, but no beep sounded and
nothing changed.
I've also tried using DJI Assistant, but it doesn't appear connected to the computer.

Is there anything I can still do?

2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall the current version of the software on your PC and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 version using the link below, please connect your aircraft and then update/refresh the firmware. After that, connect your mobile device to the RC and please update also the remote controller, please make sure that you are connected to the internet connection to finalize the update. Lastly, link the aircraft to the RC and please refer to the tutorial below to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Assistant 2 software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
DJI Tutorial:
2022-12-28
Use props
Gabriel Coelho
New
Flight distance : 243 ft
Brazil

hello.

that didn't work!
When I connect the Spark to the USB cable and turn it on to the computer, it doesn't even recognize the USB connection.
I've already tried with different cables and on different computers!
I can connect the cell phone to the RC, but it doesn't find the spark.

I believe the last time I connected Spark to the RC, I may have turned Spark off in the middle of a firmware update.
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gabriel Coelho Posted at 10-13 10:31
hello.

that didn't work!

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us or contact the dealer where you purchased the unit for further assistance. Hope you have a great day ahead.

2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules