3836 4 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMcDaid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3809872 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since DJI is selling a replacement camera for the DJI FPV Drone, is it a stretch to think an upgraded camera with Avata level quality? So many people are attaching GoPros to the FPV, it seems like a no-brainer for DJI to simply sell an upgraded camera since they have the technology in the Avata available.
I'd buy upgraded cameras for all 4 of my DJI FPVs!

2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SMcDaid. Thank you for your feedback. We understand how having an upgraded camera for the DJI FPV drone will provide a better user experience. We will have this communicated with our DJI Developers for evaluation. We hope that such an upgrade will be released in the future. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-28
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Good idea. It seems that the Avata and the O3 Air Unit cameras are good enough to stop bothering to attach a GoPro...
2022-12-28
Use props
fichek
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1255715 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI FPV 2 is overdue anyway, that'll have the same camera as Avata/O3AU.
2022-12-29
Use props
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3809872 ft
  • >>>
United States

fichek Posted at 12-29 11:51
DJI FPV 2 is overdue anyway, that'll have the same camera as Avata/O3AU.

I was thinking the same thing, and I'm sure it will be out, but I love my FPVs, and you sort of become attached to them like pets. Even if I bought the new FPV2, I'd still like the option to upgrade my current fleet with better cameras if doing so wasn't too expensive. The replacement of the current camera is only $129 so, I'd guess a higher quality one should be no more than about $199.
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules