2782 5 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did not find anywhere in the specs what portion of the sensor each setting is using - I assume Ultra Wide will be closer to the whole except for stabilization margins but how much are they and what's the real FOV (not 155 for sure )
So is there some info on the topic?
And Why Gyroflow data is recorded Only on Wide but Not on Ultra Wide????
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Captain. Thank you for reaching out. Using different video resolutions, bitrates, and stabilization methods, the FOV would be different in each. As for the Gyroflow, it relates to cooperation, and part of the functions is being optimized. The stabilization effect can be realized through parameter configuration. It is recommended to set FOV to wide-angle and disable RockSteady to automatically load the recorded gyroscope data after Gyroflow is enabled. We have been actively cooperating with Gyroflow on software optimization. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2022-12-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 12-29 23:44
Hi, Captain. Thank you for reaching out. Using different video resolutions, bitrates, and stabilization methods, the FOV would be different in each. As for the Gyroflow, it relates to cooperation, and part of the functions is being optimized. The stabilization effect can be realized through parameter configuration. It is recommended to set FOV to wide-angle and disable RockSteady to automatically load the recorded gyroscope data after Gyroflow is enabled. We have been actively cooperating with Gyroflow on software optimization. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

Dear Tony, You should go for a political career You write a lot saying nothing
My question was: is there some specs like what is the FOV of an Ultra wide (I assume its less than 155 as Rocksteady requires some headroom) and what is on Wide and Normal (Normal with Horizon steady uses so small portion of the sensor that quality is deteriorating quite visibly), and why Giroflow data is NOT recorded in Ultra wide (loud be a lot better giving You extra field of view to cut in software) ...
But thank you for Your effort!
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-29 23:44
Hi, Captain. Thank you for reaching out. Using different video resolutions, bitrates, and stabilization methods, the FOV would be different in each. As for the Gyroflow, it relates to cooperation, and part of the functions is being optimized. The stabilization effect can be realized through parameter configuration. It is recommended to set FOV to wide-angle and disable RockSteady to automatically load the recorded gyroscope data after Gyroflow is enabled. We have been actively cooperating with Gyroflow on software optimization. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

Hi there. Apologies for any misunderstanding caused, and thank you for elaborating on your concern. We will forward this to our related team for confirmation. As for Gyroflow not being recorded in Ultra-Wide, it is due to some limitations and our designated team is working on software optimization together with Gyroflow. Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-2
Use props
fansc58367a8
New

Spain

Hi!!! When will we have gyro flow with ultrawide or at least 4k 4:3??

Thank you!!
2023-8-7
Use props
fansb73433dc
lvl.2

Thailand

I'm also curious why ultra-wide doesn't have gyro data. For example I want to crop vertical video and stabilize it, for the vertical video it makes a lot of sense to use ultra-wide, however if I choose it there is no gyro data. Any information why and if it can be available in future?
2-27 06:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules