Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Last Boat trip of 2022, December 29th, Cold and Very Windy
1234Next >
2888 126 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 15:44
Man with small brain small idiot hehehe…

It's best to not communicate.

2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 00:17
Very wrong and another lie. (Also not really funny so I'm not sure what the 'hehehe' is about)

There are a lot of lies and assumptions flying out from you again.

Don’t be dishing it out if you cannot take it. To many times you squirted about my personal life here. Well now you know how it feels.
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 02:42
Don’t be dishing it out if you cannot take it. To many times you squirted about my personal life here. Well now you know how it feels.

I am taking this allegation up.

Nothing is smart or funny about a 'wife beater'.

Can I ask people to send a report please? This needs to stop.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-30 23:59
That’s another lie. Where is your evidence to support that statement? That's a serious allegation.  'Beating up my wife?' If that's supposed to be funny it's not.  Abuse is not funny.  Reported. Can others please do the same and report his allegation?

Very little truth in what you are constantly posting about my personal life. But it hasn’t stopped you persistently posting your lies…
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 02:47
I am taking this allegation up.
Nothing is smart or funny about a 'wife beater'.

Well don’t go spreading lies about others on the basis of something you might have read.
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seriously. I am taking this up so you’ll have your chance.

Where have you proof of me being a 'wife beater'?

This has to stop.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 02:52
Seriously. I am taking this up so you’ll have your chance.

This has to stop.

Every time you posted anything personal about me I have reported it, you don’t need to tell me what to do. You will have noticed some of your posts have been removed already. You are posting personal stuff about me on a daily basis .
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm not talking about taking this up with dji. They do nothing.

Where is the proof of me being a ‘wife beater’?

I have copies of everything you have posted to me. Post the proof of me being a 'wife beater'.

2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 02:59
I'm not talking about taking this up with dji. They do nothing.

Where is the proof of me being a ‘wife beater’?

Always looking for proof. Go away you idiot it is very true what they say about you….
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So you admit that you lied again?
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 03:06
So you admit that you lied again?

I don’t admit anything. But you are the fool who decided this forum was somehow your platform to attack people personally, you constantly did it never stopped even when asked , you tried to make fun of what I do what I work at the fact I’m just a person from the country , you insulted me racially and continued with your constant harassment. You constantly answer my posts to others trying to get a reaction before turning to personal quips. This is a forum about drones and cameras , you would rather discuss peoples personal lives than what’s supposed to be discussed here.
Now you got what you deserved move on and stop trolling me.
2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 03:14
I don’t admit anything. But you are the fool who decided this forum was somehow your platform to attack people personally, you constantly did it never stopped even when asked , you tried to make fun of what I do what I work at the fact I’m just a person from the country , you insulted me racially and continued with your constant harassment. You constantly answer my posts to others trying to get a reaction before turning to personal quips. This is a forum about drones and cameras , you would rather discuss peoples personal lives than what’s supposed to be discussed here.
Now you got what you deserved move on and stop trolling me.

I 100 % agree
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You’re next. Just keep posting videos my friend. No one cares what you agree with.

That wasn't defamation in your quote. I've been waiting for him to say something really stupid all along.

Bullies should not be tolerated.

'Wife beater' is defamation. It's an illegal activity.

https://kennedyslaw.com/thought-leadership/article/ireland-s-defamation-reform-long-overdue-and-welcomed/
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 03:14
Now you got what you deserved move on and stop trolling me.

OK, since you have no proof of me being a ‘wife beater’, you have in fact LIED. That statement is not true and it’s not right to accuse someone of something illegal because you were called a name. You have written more than once that name calling is not ......... (whatever)

But what you accuse me of, is not name calling.

I knew nothing about you until YOU posted a nasty retort to me first so I repaid the compliment.

Even Mr Plumb also told me ‘I talk a load …..’ in his first post to me, so there you go. I responded to your bullying of a new member..

I'm not 'moving on' anywhere. Go back to the drones area. You are a pain in here and well known for it.

I kept saying ....... it escalates. So don't reply to my comments if not directed  at you. My comment was directed at Plumb. Not you and you chose to try and be smart again.

Just zip it for once in your life.

2022-12-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

wow this topic went to the next level,  almost like a Skate,    someone pull the plug
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 03:37
OK, since you have no proof of me being a ‘wife beater’, you have in fact LIED. That statement is not true and it’s not right to accuse someone of something illegal because you were called a name. You have written more than once that name calling is not ......... (whatever)

But what you accuse me of, is not name calling.

You don’t know what proof I have or haven’t. And just so you are aware Racism is very much illegal and it’s something you repeatedly have done on this forum .

You have replied to 3 comments I made to others on this thread. So I think its pretty clear who’s trolling who here.
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hahaha…..

I’m dead serious Fish!

I might ask DJI to contact me and remove a few threads as should have happened in the first place. I did ask if the area is moderated at one point and no moderator came forward.
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 04:05
You don’t know what proof I have or haven’t. And just so you are aware Racism is very much illegal and it’s something you repeatedly have done on this forum .

You have replied to 3 comments I made to others on this thread. So I think its pretty clear who’s trolling who here.

No proof whatsoever and you know it. You are an out and out liar. There is nothing to do with wife beating and me on here.

Keep deflecting. It has no effect.

It's best to just ........ stop!!
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 04:07
No proof whatsoever and you know it. You are an out and out liar. There is nothing to do with wife beating and me on here.

Keep deflecting. It has no effect.

2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you going? Liar.

Good

Close the door quietly and zip it next time if you can.

By the way, I took a copy of the statement you deleted because it's not true.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 12-31 04:04
wow this topic went to the next level,  almost like a Skate,    someone pull the plug

There is an amazing jealousy going on here with a couple of members who have purposely gone out of their way to ridicule one progressive member who takes part on this forum both helping and posting his work. But in almost all his threads the same two continually rubbish his threads through sarcasm “lowest form of wit” ill intended quips to try discourage him from posting. But they met their match firmly and he has my full support simply because he is very positive for this forum while others prefer to knock almost everything on here and this is why these threads descend into farce. I believe unless you have something constructive or good to say you shouldn’t be saying anything, unfortunately these two have spent almost all their time on this forum rubbishing everything through their toxic posts..
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just for DJI and others who may wonder what I reacted to …..

Don’t be an idiot all your life stop pandering to the liars who believe doom and gloom is the way forward. They say Iancraig beat up his wife for fun there you go support that.

That is the original posted statement that I photographed on my ipad to add to the other missives from this bully. It was written to Fishy. I also quoted it in my reply if you wish to check.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 04:39

2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 04:37
There is an amazing jealousy going on here with a couple of members who have purposely gone out of their way to ridicule one progressive member who takes part on this forum both helping and posting his work. But in almost all his threads the same two continually rubbish his threads through sarcasm “lowest form of wit” ill intended quips to try discourage him from posting. But they met their match firmly and he has my full support simply because he is very positive for this forum while others prefer to knock almost everything on here and this is why these threads descend into farce. I believe unless you have something constructive or good to say you shouldn’t be saying anything, unfortunately these two have spent almost all their time on this forum rubbishing everything through their toxic posts..

That doesn’t mean you should be calling me a wife beater. Stop deflecting.

I thought you'd be gone ........
2022-12-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 04:39

Caimen666 is one and the other Removed as I apologized.  

if not I apologise  but I do not  wan to be tied up in the games they play
2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some very sad and horrible people on this thread
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You mean …. Out of their league, like you?

Or,

What is it you say ........

Many have tried and failed?

Out of your depth?

Pot calling the kettle black?

Running around with hares and things?

Everyone is an idiot except me?

No one cares about your silly little asides that say nothing. Go and play on your boat you silly man. You were the first person to post to me on here. And it was nasty. SURPRISE, You're getting it back. I never shy away from bullies.

Be careful what you say now ......

Read this thread from the start if you can concentrate and see where the trouble started. He just got it back, that's all.

Regarding the charge of 'horrible' ..... I can be worse.  Best not to speak to me really ……..

There are only two horrible people on here.  Mr Zippy and Mr I Agree. They don't like the same thing done to them.

2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 15:44
Man with small brain small idiot hehehe…

I noticed that you stuck again and you are limited to max, for that you need 4-5 posts in which to write one sentence which is also pointless. Change the medicine, grandpa.
2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 06:30
I noticed that you stuck again and you are limited to max, for that you need 4-5 posts in which to write one sentence which is also pointless. Change the medicine, grandpa.

Keep embarrassing yourself and showing people how horrible you are.

As I said many have tried and it aint happening
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 06:32

Does the woman rest now that you have come to your defense, naughty lover?
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 06:32

Too late. It’s already happened and you missed the boat.
The other one walked the plank.
2022-12-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Bigplumbs . thank you
2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 06:39
Does the woman rest now that you have come to your defense, naughty lover?

Hey Gimlet. If you have any family show them your posts and ask them if they are proud of you.

2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 06:43
Too late. It’s already happened and you missed the boat.
The other one walked the plank.

To you also if you have any family show them your posts and ask them if they are proud of you
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 07:15
To you also if you have any family show them your posts and ask them if they are proud of you

Already have. The wife saw the lot. From your first HORRIBLE post to me as a newcomer.

She likened you to a weasel.
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 07:15
Hey Gimlet. If you have any family show them your posts and ask them if they are proud of you.

Hello angry man.
The same goes for you. You can share your bursts of "wisdom" with your cousin.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 12-31 04:45
Caimen666 is one and the other Halmark007

if not I apologise  but I do not  wan to be tied up in the games they play

You should apologize, because you have failed in just understanding just how destructive this guy lancraig really is and his constant negativity here has brought this forum as low as it can go.
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can get worse. Retaliation ... that's all.

How low can you go?

They say Iancraig beat up his wife for fun there you go support that.

I will continue until you leave me alone.
2022-12-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 07:36
You should apologize, because you have failed in just understanding just how destructive this guy lancraig really is and his constant negativity here has brought this forum as low as it can go.

My Apologese Hallmark077

I am man enoguh to  say I apologize to you and all I offended. I am trying to  understand who the two people are with all these false messages.
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 12-31 07:51
My Apologese Hallmark077

I am man enoguh to  say I apologize to you and all I offended. I am trying to  understand who the two people are with all these false messages.

Did you try to accuse me of something Fish?
2022-12-31
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules