587 8 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greendog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21883 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
I have just bought a “just like new” mini 2 from Amazon warehouse and it is bound to another user.  Can Dji resolve this for me and delete the user or do I need to send it back to Amazon for a refund?
Thanks
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. Thank you for the information. We're sorry to inform you that we don't have the capability to unbind the account of the user. Please contact your dealer for further assistance regarding this situation. We hope for your understanding. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_Uothds6NtNzb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23898 ft

Germany

I have the same problem and the former user did not reply to any request to unbind the DJi Drone. Is there really now chance to unbind it "remotely"? I can not believe this because if it is like this the device is now a piece of junk...
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Uothds6NtNzb Posted at 1-8 02:19
I have the same problem and the former user did not reply to any request to unbind the DJi Drone. Is there really now chance to unbind it "remotely"? I can not believe this because if it is like this the device is now a piece of junk...

Hi, there. Hope you can understand that we cannot perform binding, and therefore, we cannot change the binding or unbind a product. In order to protect our customers' legal rights and data privacy security, it is needed to perform unbinding via the associate account. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the original owner or seller for assistance in unbundling. If you can't contact the original owner, you can contact our support team for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-1-9
Use props
Heavendenied
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23898 ft

Germany

I can not contact the former owner because I do not know him (Drone was bought via Aamazon WHD). I also contacted your support and they tried to contact the former owner, but as he/she/it did not respond it seems that DJI has no solution for that.
And its really a pitty that now this drone is not usable any more...
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Heavendenied Posted at 1-11 10:10
I can not contact the former owner because I do not know him (Drone was bought via Aamazon WHD). I also contacted your support and they tried to contact the former owner, but as he/she/it did not respond it seems that DJI has no solution for that.
And its really a pitty that now this drone is not usable any more...

Hello, there. We are sorry that we can not unbind the account bypassing the original owner. If our support received replies, we will contact you immediately. You may also contact you seller or dealer.
2023-1-12
Use props
djiuser_gH5otnDROBKO
New

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-12 03:03
Hello, there. We are sorry that we can not unbind the account bypassing the original owner. If our support received replies, we will contact you immediately. You may also contact you seller or dealer.

Hey so who do I ask to contact the owner for me
2023-11-16
Use props
djiuser_gH5otnDROBKO
New

Australia

So it’s bound to this person but I have no idea how to contact them
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_gH5otnDROBKO Posted at 11-16 21:23
Hey so who do I ask to contact the owner for me

Hello, there. You can contact our support here and let them help you to contact the owner.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_homepage
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules