Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

I build my own Nazgul V2 with the AirUnit O3 and I'm happy with it so far.
My only problem is that Autorecord does not work when I ARM my Drone.
Is this a feature that only works with the DJI Remote Control? I use Crossfire with a Tango 2.

At the moment I have to press the physical button on my DJI Googles V2 and when I'm done I hit it again to stop it.

Any help would be appreciated

2022-12-29
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's in the goggle settings. You need to check the record on take off - Toggle switch in the goggle menu's. It has nothing to do with Crossfire.
2022-12-29
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Ok - well I found this setting and enable it - but as soon as I take off and the drone is in the air - no record. Does Betaflight need to tell the O3 that I'm in the Air?
I did read that I can change the protokoll from normal into fast sbus but I believe this make only sense if I use the DJI remote.
Any other ideas why the O3 does not record or does not realise that I'm in the air ?
2022-12-29
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

trica de Posted at 12-29 22:40
Ok - well I found this setting and enable it - but as soon as I take off and the drone is in the air - no record. Does Betaflight need to tell the O3 that I'm in the Air?
I did read that I can change the protokoll from normal into fast sbus but I believe this make only sense if I use the DJI remote.
Any other ideas why the O3 does not record or does not realise that I'm in the air ?

I know it's probably a dumb question but have you checked all the wiring etc ? What board is it connected to and are the wires soldered to the correct pads ? If the cables do not match as they are in the user manual, it won't work correctly - Page 5 of the 03 Air Unit user manual. I also found that the cable that comes with the 03 unit does not plug and play direct into a T-Motor F7 45a mini stack, as the cables or ports on the socket of the board are incorrect. I had to snip the end off the cable and solder to the pads on the board. Auto record on take-off worked perfectly.
2022-12-29
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

CoreyFPV Posted at 12-29 23:39
I know it's probably a dumb question but have you checked all the wiring etc ? What board is it connected to and are the wires soldered to the correct pads ? If the cables do not match as they are in the user manual, it won't work correctly - Page 5 of the 03 Air Unit user manual. I also found that the cable that comes with the 03 unit does not plug and play direct into a T-Motor F7 45a mini stack, as the cables or ports on the socket of the board are incorrect. I had to snip the end off the cable and solder to the pads on the board. Auto record on take-off worked perfectly.

I had to change the rx / tx cables to get osd working that’s all. I do not use the dji control so the 2 cables for the receiver are not connected.

My board called iflight blitz 1.1 mini f7.

Crossfire is connected to the right UART and DJI is connected on the left - big port ! But only 4 cables. Power, GND, RX and TX. If RX and TX would be worng my OSD would not work.

BLITZ-MINI-F722-Wiring-Diagram-20220901.png
2022-12-29
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

I fixed it now...... and I can confirm its working fine !
I simply connected TX to TX and RX to RX ....  now its RX to TX and TX to RX and I can see the Volt ;)
Happy days !
2022-12-31
Use props
Minus777
New

Lithuania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PqpnLNOOUM
it solves my issue.
2023-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now