Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

Good evening

I decided to upgrade to the Mini 3 Pro.

The controller is superb as is the drones performance flying, although so far I have not had any luck in even getting half decent photos. The quality looks poor in jpeg and every single raw file has been completely washed out. They look awful.

I have done three trips in the field to take some photos and each time it's been most disappointing with similar results, jpeg poor and Raw files all washed out

I'm shooting on 12 Megapixel with jpeg and Raw and EV on zero, and yet the jpegs are very poor quality and the raw photos all washed out, some look like they've been taken in fog or clouds.

I'm very disappointed and after doing numerous trouble shooting over the last three weeks, including two more test flights today, I am starting to think it's got problems with the camera sensor or something, as all the photos are of a poorer quality to what I was getting with the Mini SE.

I have tried everything to rectify it and it should not be like this so I have initiated a return of the drone with Amazon.

However, what will happen to the DJI Care Plan 8 took out ?

Michael

2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Michael. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are very sorry to read about the issue you are encountering. To further verify your concern, may we ask for sample photos taken by the drone for confirmation? Additionally, please confirm the specific SD card you use on the device. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2022-12-29
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The post with the photos is on the general posting page.

I use 2 x SanDisk 128gb extreme pro cards and a 512gb

I have done numerous trouble shooting in an attempt to sort the problem but the photos taken are unusable still.
It flies okay and all good, except the photos which are awful and not acceptable.

I have set up a return for the drone with Amazon but would like to know what happens with my DJI one year cover plan
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 12-30 03:02
The post with the photos is on the general posting page.

I use 2 x SanDisk 128gb extreme pro cards and a 512gb

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you want to refund the DJI Care Refresh services? If your DJI product has not been returned, or one or more services under DJI Care Refresh have been used, then you cannot return DJI Care Refresh. If you are qualified for return, please contact our support after your aircraft being return. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/prod ... ite&from=footer
2022-12-30
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 03:25
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you want to refund the DJI Care Refresh services? If your DJI product has not been returned, or one or more services under DJI Care Refresh have been used, then you cannot return DJI Care Refresh. If you are qualified for return, please contact our support after your aircraft being return. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/product?site=brandsite&from=footer

Hello there

Thank you for your reply.

No, I do not want the DJI Care Package refunded, I still  want a DJi Pro 3 but one that works properly.

Once Amazon have refunded me I will buy another, and then I would like the DJI Care Package transferred over to the new drone if that is possible.

I  do wish to use your products, I was very happy with my Mini SE and wanted the better upgrade, the Mini Pro 3 is what would like but this model I had was clearly defective in the camera, and Amazon said I should return it to them.

How do I transfer over the DJI Care Package once I have a new drone ?
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 12-30 04:30
Hello there

Thank you for your reply.

You may also contact our support for help. They will guide you.
2022-12-30
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 04:40
You may also contact our support for help. They will guide you.

Thank you very much for your help, I will contact them.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Blackbuckone Posted at 12-30 06:15
Thank you very much for your help, I will contact them.

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules