Phantom 4 v2 3 in 1 Board Module
594 4 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JC Rodriguez
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hello everyone, I have a phantom 4 pro v2 that presents problems with the image transmission signal, talking with the repair workshop, they mentioned that I need to buy a new board 3 in 1. Did anyone had similar situations? Why did this happen? I have never had any accident, the drones have boards with planned obsolescence? read your thought on this.
Thank you.

2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, JC Rodriguez. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry that you're having such issues with your drone. We need to verify some information from you. May we confirm the specific issue you're having with the image transmission? If you can share a video or picture of the problem, it would be much appreciated. Moreover, are there any error codes or messages appearing on the screen? And aside from bringing this to a local repair shop, may we ask what troubleshooting you have performed so far? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2022-12-29
Use props
JC Rodriguez
lvl.1

Costa Rica

DJI Tony Posted at 12-29 22:24
Hi, JC Rodriguez. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry that you're having such issues with your drone. We need to verify some information from you. May we confirm the specific issue you're having with the image transmission? If you can share a video or picture of the problem, it would be much appreciated. Moreover, are there any error codes or messages appearing on the screen? And aside from bringing this to a local repair shop, may we ask what troubleshooting you have performed so far? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hi DJI Tony, thanks for reply, here I attached some screenshots. I applied all the trouble shoting problem that I can do with the DJI Assitant 2 for Phantom. Calibrations .... updates ..... and nothing changes. I din't remember a specific code.

Did you know if there are protocols to avoid damage in the board 3 in 1, further the classics updates and calibrations protocols.

Greetings.
IMG-20221017-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20221017-WA0006.jpg
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JC Rodriguez Posted at 2022-12-30 06:46
Hi DJI Tony, thanks for reply, here I attached some screenshots. I applied all the trouble shoting problem that I can do with the DJI Assitant 2 for Phantom. Calibrations .... updates ..... and nothing changes. I din't remember a specific code.

Did you know if there are protocols to avoid damage in the board 3 in 1, further the classics updates and calibrations protocols.

Thank you for sharing the screenshots, and apologies for the delayed response. We have forwarded it to our engineers for confirmation. We will update you as soon as we receive feedback. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JC Rodriguez Posted at 2022-12-30 06:46

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. We just received feedback from our related team regarding the issue we have reported. Here are some recommendations that can help rectify your concern:
1. Adjust the antenna of the remote controller.

2. Ensure that the firmware is the latest. Update or refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom.
3. During the flight, go to the Image Transmission page and check whether there is significant signal interference. Change to a different location/environment and check.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules