Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone doesn't show up on profile
1802 17 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hrodnand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972293 ft
Romania

Hi! I recently bought a brand new Mavic 3 Classic  and activated through my account but it doesn't show up on my profile  as a drone that I own. Can anyone please help? I saw earlier that this  was a problem before for some users. Thanks in advance!
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please be advised that, in order for a DJI Product Avatar to show under your DJI Forum account, we need to use the same DJI account to activate a DJI Product, which can only be performed once. If you did this during the activation and still the icon is not showing on your profile, please provide us your email address via PM so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-29
Use props
Hrodnand
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-29 19:48
Please be advised that, in order for a DJI Product Avatar to show under your DJI Forum account, we need to use the same DJI account to activate a DJI Product, which can only be performed once. If you did this during the activation and still the icon is not showing on your profile, please provide us your email address via PM so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Just sent you in a PM
2022-12-29
Use props
fans4f5c9ada
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865561 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-29 19:48
Please be advised that, in order for a DJI Product Avatar to show under your DJI Forum account, we need to use the same DJI account to activate a DJI Product, which can only be performed once. If you did this during the activation and still the icon is not showing on your profile, please provide us your email address via PM so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am having the same problem... New Air 3, activated and it does not show up in my profile.
2023-9-15
Use props
Hrodnand
lvl.4
Romania

fans4f5c9ada Posted at 9-15 11:23
I am having the same problem... New Air 3, activated and it does not show up in my profile.

Just give it some time, it will appear.
2023-9-16
Use props
fans4f5c9ada
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865561 ft
United States

Hrodnand Posted at 9-16 06:46
Just give it some time, it will appear.

It's been a month...
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans4f5c9ada Posted at 9-15 11:23

Hello there. We already responded to you via PM, kindly please check it. Thank you.
2023-9-17
Use props
MBarronJr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 649308 ft
United States

I purchased a DJI FPV Drone and it was defective.  I returned it and since then got a brand new replacement and also purchased 2 used drones (Total of 3 FPV Drones in my possession now.)  When I received the Drones, including the new one, I plugged them into my PC to make sure they were activated to my account and updated the software.  I have since then flown these 3 drones using my DJI Fly App.  I noticed in my DJI Fly App under devices it has the very first Defective drone S/N listed and nothing that says "Remove From Account".  I sold my Mini 2 and was able to remove that drone just fine.  How do I remove the Defective FPV Drone and add the 3 drones I activated to my account using the PC Assistant app?  
2023-9-19
Use props
Illominus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306007 ft
Sweden

Same to me  bought a dji mini 2 and a dji air 2 s but can only see my dji mini 3 pro in my account??
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Illominus Posted at 10-17 17:16
Same to me  bought a dji mini 2 and a dji air 2 s but can only see my dji mini 3 pro in my account??

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Normally it should show up if you activated the drone using the email associated with your forum account. You can send me the serial numbers of both drones via Personal Message and we will fix it from our end. Thank you.
2023-10-18
Use props
nasir16
New

India

Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
  • Check for Synchronization Delays:
    • Sometimes, it may take a little while for newly activated devices to appear on your profile. Give it some time, and if the issue persists, proceed with the following steps.
  • Recheck Activation:
    • Double-check that you completed the activation process correctly. Ensure that you used the correct account details and followed all the prompts during the activation.
  • Verify Internet Connection:
    • Ensure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection. A weak or intermittent connection can sometimes cause synchronization delays.
  • Log Out and Log Back In:
    • Log out of your account on the drone's companion app and then log back in. This simple step can sometimes trigger a re-synchronization.
  • Update the Firmware:
    • Make sure your Mavic 3 Classic's firmware is up to date. Outdated firmware can sometimes lead to synchronization issues. Connect your drone to the app and check for any available updates.
  • Contact Support:
    • If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to the customer support team of the manufacturer. They should be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue if necessary.
  • Community Forums:
    • Visit the official forums or community groups related to the drone brand. Often, other users may have encountered similar issues and can offer helpful advice or solutions.
  • Provide Feedback:
    • If you still can't resolve the issue, consider submitting a support ticket or reaching out through official channels to let the company know about the problem. This way, they can work on a fix if it's a widespread issue.

Remember, it's always a good idea to keep your documentation of purchase and activation details handy in case they're needed for troubleshooting.
Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue, and you'll soon see your Mavic 3 Classic listed in your profile. If you continue to face difficulties, don't hesitate to ask for further assistance.
2023-10-18
Use props
Joemama88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20098 ft
United States

MBarronJr Posted at 2023-9-19 07:34
I purchased a DJI FPV Drone and it was defective.  I returned it and since then got a brand new replacement and also purchased 2 used drones (Total of 3 FPV Drones in my possession now.)  When I received the Drones, including the new one, I plugged them into my PC to make sure they were activated to my account and updated the software.  I have since then flown these 3 drones using my DJI Fly App.  I noticed in my DJI Fly App under devices it has the very first Defective drone S/N listed and nothing that says "Remove From Account".  I sold my Mini 2 and was able to remove that drone just fine.  How do I remove the Defective FPV Drone and add the 3 drones I activated to my account using the PC Assistant app?

having this same problem had a min 2 se returned it after a week got mini 4 pro. Find my app would only show my old drone not the new one. I deleted the app reinstalled and now it shows no drones. But it does say the mini 4 is attached to my account.

Thanks for any help
1-4 07:08
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1687385 ft
Estonia

Same here with DJI Mini 3.. Drone doesn't show up on DJI forum profile. it's not a problem, but it would be cool if a quadrocopter showed up.
2-8 12:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

_dji_user_ Posted at 2-8 12:44
Same here with DJI Mini 3.. Drone doesn't show up on DJI forum profile. it's not a problem, but it would be cool if a quadrocopter showed up.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please provide us the serial number of the drone and the username of your DJI Account via PM so we can check it further. Please note that the drone icon will only show on your profile if you activate a brand new drone with the same email address you used on the DJI Forum. Please keep us posted.
2-9 03:53
Use props
Sean Magers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313990 ft

United States

I bought an open box drone on Amazon, it was bound so after providing Dji the receipt I was able to bind the drone to my account, is there a way to get this drone to show up on my profile?
Thanks
3-21 13:43
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Sean Magers Posted at 3-21 13:43
I bought an open box drone on Amazon, it was bound so after providing Dji the receipt I was able to bind the drone to my account, is there a way to get this drone to show up on my profile?
Thanks

You need to read Paladin's response right before your post.
3-21 14:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sean Magers Posted at 3-21 13:43
I bought an open box drone on Amazon, it was bound so after providing Dji the receipt I was able to bind the drone to my account, is there a way to get this drone to show up on my profile?
Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Forum drone icon only appears on your profile if you activated a brand new drone using the same email you use on the DJI Forum. If you purchase a second-hand unit or a drone that is already been activated, unfortunately, we cannot add the icon on the profile. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
3-21 20:24
Use props
Sean Magers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313990 ft

United States

Thank you, was hoping because it was unbound by DJI support it would reset but the way it works makes sense.
3-25 10:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules