Aircraft Disconnected message on Unlocking tab
303 0 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Windhound
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25630 ft
United States

Fairly new drone pilot but have my Part 107 for commercial work once I'm comfortable with my skill level.

I live in a pretty tightly restricted area so I have to travel to fly.

Time after time, I easily obtain FAA flight approval for authorization areas, but the DJI approval for flight has been frustrating.

I spend most of my "approved" time trying to get the DJI app to let me fly. The FAA portion is really straightforward and simple.

I decided to get everything in place last night on my desktop for a sunrise flight this morning. Received approval emails from both DJI and FAA, so I think I'm all set.

I arrived at designated site this morning, and get this message, "aircraft disconnected" (it wasn't) so I pared it to the controller (RC Pro controller for Mini 3 Pro) several times—shut the controller and drone off and back on, double-checked my approval from both FAA and DJI, had network connection, etc.  

I was able to calibrate the gimbal and compass from my controller so I know the aircraft was indeed connected to and recognized by my controller.
I refreshed the Unlocking License page repeatedly with the circle thing, went from tab to tab, but could not get anywhere beyond this message.

Any help is really appreciated. I searched the internet and couldn't find this issue and resolution anywhere.  

Thanks!

RC Msg

RC Msg

2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules