Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Get this message when trying to download to iPad Pro Unable to do...
4920 7 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RigDoc
New
Flight distance : 16864 ft
United States

Unable to download video recorded using H 264 codec on a 10 bit profile. Connect to computer to export.    Why?
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Mini 3 Pro original footage cannot be downloaded using an iOS device. For example, iOS devices/partial Android devices cannot download a D-Cinelike [10-bit] H.264 videos. In this case, a warning stating “Export failed” will appear. Sometimes, even if such a video is imported into an iOS device manually, it may not be opened. We strongly recommend using a computer to export and play this kind of video. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-30
Use props
RigDoc
New
Flight distance : 16864 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-30 19:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The DJI Mini 3 Pro original footage cannot be downloaded using an iOS device. For example, iOS devices/partial Android devices cannot download a D-Cinelike [10-bit] H.264 videos. In this case, a warning stating “Export failed” will appear. Sometimes, even if such a video is imported into an iOS device manually, it may not be opened. We strongly recommend using a computer to export and play this kind of video. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I hope this changes soon.

Thank you.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RigDoc Posted at 2022-12-31 07:07
I hope this changes soon.

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. I will coordinate this suggestion of yours to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_znBzvLHqkXQl
New

United States

For anyone else running into this issue, I found 2 work arounds!!! Hope someone finds this helpful!

1) format you D-cine footage in H.265, not H.254. I’m not sure why, but iPads will download H.265 D-cine footage, not H.264.

2) if you have H.264 D-cine footage and can’t reformat it, buy a USB-type c to SD card reader. Plug in sad reader to iPad, open files app, find your videos, open them in LumaFusion. LumaFusion is $30 though. I’m not sure if this process will work with other video editing software but I would assume it should.

The issue we are facing is the photos app on IPads cannot work with 10-bit H.264 videos. The iPad is more than capable of handling them. So you just have to work around the photos app. Either change the format or find a way to bypass downloading them on Photos.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_MnRLrkWTUvvO
New

Australia

This is ridiculous and far from user friendly. I don’t have a computer to download these files.
I drove 3 hours to capture some beautiful footage and now I’m unable to export to my iPhone!
A better suggestion for a fix needs to be given, not a poor excuse and a weak apology
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_MnRLrkWTUvvO
New

Australia

This is ridiculous and far from user friendly. I don’t have a computer to download these files.
I drove 3 hours to capture some beautiful footage and now I’m unable to export to my iPhone!
A better suggestion for a fix needs to be given, not a poor excuse and a weak apology
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_MnRLrkWTUvvO Posted at 9-9 01:53

Hope you understand that it's because the device does not support downloading in this format. For example, iOS devices/partial Android devices cannot download a D-Cinelike [10-bit] H.264 videos. In this case, a warning stating “Playback of 10-bit video recorded with H.264 code can not be supported by mobile devices. Unable to download” will appear. Therefore, we recommend you export the files via computer.
2023-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules