Active Track don't work on landscape mode
625 2 2022-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImperaviSamuel
New
France

Hello !

I recently bought the Google Pixel 6 Pro with the Dji OM 4 SE but i have a problem, when i tried the active track on portait mode, it works very fine, but when i try it on landscape mode, the OM 4 SE become crazy. It's like it want to reach something so it turn on itself and don't track the subject. I tried different type of the nacelle, on back and selfie camera, but nerver work.

I don't understand how it can work in portrait mode but not in landscape, did someone can help me pls ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmDCWBWAVPg
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please upload the log for our further analysis? Please also tell us the exact time to locate the corresponding log. Please perform as follows: Go to “Profile”, tap the Settings icon, select “DJI Support”, “Log Upload”, and enter the log upload interface. Then input the related information and tap “Submit”. “Uploading Log” will be shown in the app and the QR code will be generated after upload.
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules