Gimbal Tilt Stuck
708 2 2022-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eduardo Inglez
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi!
I have crashed my drone. A few repairs, including replace the 3in1 cable, and everything returned to normal. Except the gimbal
tilt of my Dji mini 2 after initialization.
I turn it on and all axis moves, as they should. After that, the tilt doesnt move (all others axis do). Nor via app or RC.
I have done everything I found on web. Air on joints, move manually ......update firmware ......
My point is: why tilt moves up and down normally when I turn on the drone, but after that nothing ....
What else could it be. I am considering that the joints are free to move since they do swing up and down during initialization.
I am using Litchi and I have the impression that the moving angle of the tilt is kind of locked. On the missions if you point the
gimabal to ground, nothing again .....

Tks
2022-12-31
Use props
Eduardo Inglez
lvl.1
Brazil

Forgot to mention. IMU and Compass calibration. Gimbal calibration stuck as well. I as flying a mission (Litchi planned) and had an IMU problem befeore crash
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. We're sorry to hear about the problem. It's recommended to send the unit back to our facility for the reliability of the repair and performance. If you wish to get the drone in service, you may contact our support by clicking this link. We thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules