shipping insurance from UK to Holland
854 9 2022-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keithyboy1960
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85666 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, Please could someone help me. When returning dji mini 3 from UK to Holland with the shipping label that Dji has sent to me via email, is insurance included should item go missing during transport there or back.

Has anyone used this service either for repair or dji express refresh.
Has anyone had a gimbel replaced and know the rough cost for doing this, or would it be best to just use the express refresh insurance.
Do you have to fill out a customs declaration with UPS from Uk to Holland?
Thanks in advance the problem i have it says on the RC gimble stuck,
I have tried all the normal things to clear this error but no luck after a bit of a hard landing. Ihave provided a screen shot to the error if that helps

2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. Thank you for reaching out. The shipping label provided via email has no shipping insurance when sending the unit back. Also, tax and customs clearance will be borne by the sender if needed. Furthermore, once the damage assessment has been done with the aircraft, you will be notified if you need to pay for repair or not by email including the price for regular repair. I hope this answers your query. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2022-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sent in a Mini2 over Christmas for repair,  DJI provided the shipping and the customs declaration.  you print all three copies and sign them and put them in a clear pouch with the shipping label.       The cost for the new gimbal for Mini2 was £85 and they sent back a new drone not the one I sent it.  It was a great service.  
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DAFlys Posted at 1-2 03:40
I sent in a Mini2 over Christmas for repair,  DJI provided the shipping and the customs declaration.  you print all three copies and sign them and put them in a clear pouch with the shipping label.       The cost for the new gimbal for Mini2 was £85 and they sent back a new drone not the one I sent it.  It was a great service.

Hi there, DAFlys. Thanks for your feedback. I replied to your post here.
2023-1-2
Use props
keithyboy1960
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-2 03:40
I sent in a Mini2 over Christmas for repair,  DJI provided the shipping and the customs declaration.  you print all three copies and sign them and put them in a clear pouch with the shipping label.       The cost for the new gimbal for Mini2 was £85 and they sent back a new drone not the one I sent it.  It was a great service.

Thanks for your reply good news then , so the new one they sent you didn't come off your care refresh. Or one of your lives,
2023-1-9
Use props
keithyboy1960
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-12-31 14:11
Hello. Thank you for reaching out. The shipping label provided via email has no shipping insurance when sending the unit back. Also, tax and customs clearance will be borne by the sender if needed. Furthermore, once the damage assessment has been done with the aircraft, you will be notified if you need to pay for repair or not by email including the price for regular repair. I hope this answers your query. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Well I rang UPS and they said it was insured as long and up to the price of the  value that is on the invoice supplied by DJI , for custom's,
2023-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

keithyboy1960 Posted at 1-9 08:14
Thanks for your reply good news then , so the new one they sent you didn't come off your care refresh. Or one of your lives,

Sadly the replacement is currently with ups as it’s faulty and in the way back.  
2023-1-9
Use props
keithyboy1960
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-9 11:54
Sadly the replacement is currently with ups as it’s faulty and in the way back.

How does that happen if it was a brand new one ,?? How long was the transport in days , ??  And what was the fault ? Gee that's really not good on DJIi part , are you in the UK ? And I wondering why there is no service center here in the UK , instead of shipping it all the way to Holland , that's just crazy
2023-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

keithyboy1960 Posted at 1-9 13:27
How does that happen if it was a brand new one ,?? How long was the transport in days , ??  And what was the fault ? Gee that's really not good on DJIi part , are you in the UK ? And I wondering why there is no service center here in the UK , instead of shipping it all the way to Holland , that's just crazy

They dont send brand new.   They are all refurb units. In my case the replacement looked new (labels, packaging, etc ). but after flying for a few minutes started going crazy.  
2023-1-9
Use props
keithyboy1960
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Omg that sucks I hope if I end up doing a care refresh as the cost or the repair is too much ,they said you will receive a brand new one not a refurbished one, and if I pay for a repair to save my 3 lives I would hope that I get my original drone back repaired
DJI would you care to comment on this matter , please and clear this up

Will be well annoyed if I get a drone that's been refurb refurbished, when my drone was brand new at Christmas and there's only been flying for 20 minutes, and you're telling me I could get a drone that's like a year old and been flying For hours and that may have problems later on with  the  electric motors wear and other things ,  this is not good customer service and not as advertised
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules