Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 - 1080i50 and 1080p60
662 3 2022-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I had a problem yesterday.

1 drone allowed in the air for broadcast
2 clients requesting a feed, 1 wants 1080i50 and the other 1080p60

Last night we sent a 1080p60 through fibre to the broadcast truck and they converted it and sent to the other but it caused some issues during the broadcast.

They have asked if its possible for me to send them two seperate feeds, does anyone know if this is possible from 1 drone?  and if so how to achieve it?

Many thanks in advance.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
Hope the following details are informative for you:
1. Inspire 2 can not be used with a speaker, and cannot broadcast in the air; you can use Mavic Enterprise Series with a speaker;
2. Inspire 2 can be used with the standard version of the remote control to enable HDMI video output, but the video format of the HDMI output cannot output 1080i50 and 1080p60 at the same time;
3. Insprie 2 could not be used to send two independent signals. Even with a cendence remote control (with SDI/HDMI interface) could only be carried out according to the HDMI and SDI options, and the output video format of SDI and HDMI was consistent.
2023-1-14
Use props
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for the reply but i wanted to know about brioadcast with TV not speakers, we use SDI to send the feed to a broadcast truck at large sporting events and this time there was two who wanted different feeds and i wanted to see if there was a way to send two seperate ones.
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AIRWORKS. Posted at 1-15 00:08
Thanks for the reply but i wanted to know about brioadcast with TV not speakers, we use SDI to send the feed to a broadcast truck at large sporting events and this time there was two who wanted different feeds and i wanted to see if there was a way to send two seperate ones.

Thank you for your supplementary information. To help you better, we have sent you a PM, could you please have a look?
Thank you in advance.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules