Air 2s battery
858 5 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sanel_nethotmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392339 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

My Air 2s battery is not working after the last firmware update. It was fully charged, update finished and tomorrow when I insert the battery the drone powers on without me pressing the button on the battery. It connects to the controller and battery error message is on the screen. Battery is only at 36 cycles. It discharged it self after that and now will not charge at all. I was flying it just fine before the update.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean the drone powers on automatically soon as you insert the battery? What is the error message?
2023-1-1
Use props
sanel_nethotmail.com
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 04:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean the drone powers on automatically soon as you insert the battery? What is the error message?

Yes, it powers on, and the lights on the battery are not on. Does not turn off unless I pull the battery out. Error message is "Baterry error", but when I go into the baterry menu, all parameters of the battery are green, all three cells are the same voltage. Now the baterry is depleted and will not charge at all.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks for your reply. May we confirm If the battery has any cosmetic damage? If not, you are advised to apply for an online repair request or contact our support to create a case for you to send the battery back to DJI. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2023-1-1
Use props
sanel_nethotmail.com
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Of course it does not have any damage. My other two batteries work just fine, as was this one too until I updated the drone few days ago.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sanel_nethotmail.com Posted at 1-1 04:33
Of course it does not have any damage. My other two batteries work just fine, as was this one too until I updated the drone few days ago.

Understand. You may contact our support and report this issue to them. Please let them create a case for you to send the battery back. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules